True case where the murder victim solved her own case from beyond the grave.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2016, 05:46 AM
RE: True case where the murder victim solved her own case from beyond the grave.
A much more likely scenario is she was an accessory, or accessory after the fact...

Feel free to believe woo if you like.

Just don't bring it to court as evidence.

You'd fuck the pooch on that prosecution.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2016, 05:59 AM
RE: True case where the murder victim solved her own case from beyond the grave.
(25-07-2016 05:46 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  A much more likely scenario is she was an accessory, or accessory after the fact...

Again where did I say I believed it? And I thought religious people were hard to talk too.
25-07-2016, 06:04 AM
(25-07-2016 05:59 AM)prhill Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 05:46 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  A much more likely scenario is she was an accessory, or accessory after the fact...

Again where did I say I believed it? And I thought religious people were hard to talk too.

Sorry -- the "you" was intended as generic -- meaning anyone who'd believe such bunk..... I thought that would have been implied by the implication of a prosecutor bringing such evidence to court... Wasn't implying you did... You're not a prosecutor, are you??

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
25-07-2016, 06:07 AM
(25-07-2016 06:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(25-07-2016 05:59 AM)prhill Wrote:  Again where did I say I believed it? And I thought religious people were hard to talk too.

Sorry -- the "you" was intended as generic -- meaning anyone who'd believe such bunk..... I thought that would have been implied by the implication of a prosecutor bringing such evidence to court... Wasn't implying you did... You're not a prosecutor, are you??

Big Grin

No, sorry for the assumption. But I have had to clear some things up already so I jumped to a conclusion. Thanks for clearing it upSmile
25-07-2016, 06:09 AM
Bullshit, there are no such thing as ghosts or spirits or an afterlife.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-07-2016, 07:35 AM
(25-07-2016 06:09 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Bullshit, there are no such thing as ghosts or spirits or an afterlife.

Bullshit!

Evidence of Ghost:

[Image: db0baa9a805186cf4ac3563eca32ae22.jpg]

Proof of spirits:

[Image: just_drinks_for_web3.jpg]

Life after death:

[Image: Cover_34.jpg?itok=p9q9Mbia]

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
26-07-2016, 02:21 PM
They were coworkers. Chua was probably aware of what had happened but was probably afraid to come forward as who she is so there is a possession....
26-07-2016, 07:50 PM
It seems far more likely this was being used as a cover.

28-07-2016, 08:05 AM
(25-07-2016 05:59 AM)prhill Wrote:  Again where did I say I believed it? And I thought religious people were hard to talk to.

Any particular reason why your comments are invariably passive-aggressive? Just askin' ... Confused

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
28-07-2016, 08:18 AM
(25-07-2016 05:59 AM)prhill Wrote:  

Some non religious people do believe in ghosts/life after death events....

But if you go to a skeptical atheist community and expecting to get any response about a true case of a after death communication case you're choosing odd targets.

I'm sure ghost hunter forums exist with people who would say, oh totally yeah!

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post