True story of Nephilim and Satan for realz, we gots proof

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: True story of Nephilim and Satan for realz, we gots proof
Man this country(and europe), always trying to make everything fake real. Anyway keep in mind that such things a pretty much impossible. First off they pretty much would be genetically impossible, as mutations like that to be passed on to a species it would have to benefit survival of the species. These things pissed off a god, that ain't makin' it. To add the fact that for angels to even have fertile kids with a domesticated human they would have to be a human as well. This would mean angels are pretty much winged apes.

Second, these adaptations would take along time to finally work. Go back to my first one. For these mutations to become a normal part of giants they would have to survive. I forgot to mention the mutations for immediate big size within only one birth would be impossible.

And to answer the thing I know they would say, third, no the kids would not be able to gain big size for just there dad, as if they where as big as 12-18 feet the first time, their penis size would be around 2 feet or a little more at the smallest. In other words, the penis would tear up her insides and she would most likely die, or have a ruined kid. And if they where the size of humans see the first part of three.

Fourth, the only evidence that these weirdos truly have is there modern day bible(not the original which would fucking ruin everything they believe in), and that is as accurate of reality as killer instinct, killer instinct more so, robots exist.

Fifth, this is the same crowd that says life can't share a same common ancestor despite all the evidence only pointing to that, yet snakes can talk because a book says so.

This is why I avoid super religious people on my facebook.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2015, 05:07 PM
(27-01-2015 04:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 04:43 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Girly, don’t forget some of the lesser known batshit cults such as:

... Freewarming ...

Is that something like free cuddles?

With that winter storm hitting the NE and your proclivity for bear hugs it might look something like this

[Image: l-Snowy-snuggles.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
27-01-2015, 05:10 PM
(27-01-2015 04:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Man this country(and europe), always trying to make everything fake real. Anyway keep in mind that such things a pretty much impossible. First off they pretty much would be genetically impossible, as mutations like that to be passed on to a species it would have to benefit survival of the species. These things pissed off a god, that ain't makin' it. To add the fact that for angels to even have fertile kids with a domesticated human they would have to be a human as well. This would mean angels are pretty much winged apes.

Second, these adaptations would take along time to finally work. Go back to my first one. For these mutations to become a normal part of giants they would have to survive. I forgot to mention the mutations for immediate big size within only one birth would be impossible.

And to answer the thing I know they would say, third, no the kids would not be able to gain big size for just there dad, as if they where as big as 12-18 feet the first time, their penis size would be around 2 feet or a little more at the smallest. In other words, the penis would tear up her insides and she would most likely die, or have a ruined kid. And if they where the size of humans see the first part of three.

Fourth, the only evidence that these weirdos truly have is there modern day bible(not the original which would fucking ruin everything they believe in), and that is as accurate of reality as killer instinct, killer instinct more so, robots exist.

Fifth, this is the same crowd that says life can't share a same common ancestor despite all the evidence only pointing to that, yet snakes can talk because a book says so.

Height 8’-11”
Penis size - she’s taking note

[Image: robert-wadlow-6.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
27-01-2015, 05:16 PM
(27-01-2015 04:43 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Cleansing Protocols of the Learned Kabbalist,

Is that anything like a colonoscopy prep ?
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-01-2015, 05:19 PM
I must admit, I've seen a lot of penises. Mostly professional, of course. Laughat Tall men...yeh...never seen one with a tiny penis. Short men, meh, hit or miss, but that's more umm speaking from leisure? Growers not showers and all...

8'11"?!?!? Holy shit. That'd probably be more like giving birth than getting shagged.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
27-01-2015, 05:22 PM
(27-01-2015 05:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 04:43 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Cleansing Protocols of the Learned Kabbalist,

Is that anything like a colonoscopy prep ?
Weeping

Go Lytely Run Quickly

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
27-01-2015, 05:41 PM
(27-01-2015 05:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 04:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Man this country(and europe), always trying to make everything fake real. Anyway keep in mind that such things a pretty much impossible. First off they pretty much would be genetically impossible, as mutations like that to be passed on to a species it would have to benefit survival of the species. These things pissed off a god, that ain't makin' it. To add the fact that for angels to even have fertile kids with a domesticated human they would have to be a human as well. This would mean angels are pretty much winged apes.

Height 8’-11”
Penis size - she’s taking note

[Image: robert-wadlow-6.jpg]

Very funny, still keep in mind they where angels, and you know they had where special. Confused Also keep in mind they were all that size average and some grew bigger than 12 feet. Most where about 15.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-01-2015, 09:57 AM
(27-01-2015 05:19 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I must admit, I've seen a lot of penises. Mostly professional, of course. Laughat Tall men...yeh...never seen one with a tiny penis. Short men, meh, hit or miss, but that's more umm speaking from leisure? Growers not showers and all...

8'11"?!?!? Holy shit. That'd probably be more like giving birth than getting shagged.

Lol. All this penis size talk reminds me of the scene from Young Frankenstein. It's my favorite scene. Haha.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-01-2015, 09:20 AM
Checkmate Christians!

[Image: my_trap_card.jpg]

You just activated my trap card!

If we made babies with demons OR angels, that means we share similar enough DNA with them that proves we both not only come from the same common ancestor, but Satan, God and Jesus and Demons and Angels all have physical bodies which means god cannot live outside of time and space like some magical mass of energy and they are NOT supernatural and had parents of their own which means god had to come from parents and he is the not first unmoved mover.

HA!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
30-01-2015, 10:36 AM
This is just like the Noah's ark has been found! stories that resurface every few months.

So the Paracus skull discovery generates a bunch of loony Christian claims, but you'll always find that it's a bunch of ignorant, unsubstantiated claims by people trying to make a buck.

Calm down, the Paracas skulls are not from alien beings.

Christians have also done this with the discovery of ringwoodite several hundred kilometers deep in the mantle crowing about how it proves the "fountains of the deep" from the flood myth.

Even though these rocks are from a place inside the Earth that would be billions of years old and no mechanism would explain how it could rapidly get to the surface and back again in a short period of time. It proves Noah's flood!

They also do this with soft tissue in dinosaur fossils even though these fossils are dated at millions of years which falsifies the creation myth. If it's soft, it must be less than 6,000 years old! The scientists prove the bible once again!

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition