Truly white humans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: Truly white humans
I saw a truly white man once. He'd just got the bill for his daughter's wedding reception.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Gawdzilla's post
03-09-2017, 05:49 PM
(03-09-2017 05:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Irish American on the beach.

I don't understand the question?

Some ideal? We all began as something else.

(If you are truly questioning white supremacists, I don't get it either. I was in the joint one time and I was supposed to get it but I still didn't get it. I remember this giant Nordic and Imma watch bmt and Beyonce and he was like, you think she's hot? And I was like "fuck yeah" and he was like :huhSmile

It was funny 'cause it was so spontaneous, and if Imma in the moment, I bust a mofo in the jaw over some Beyonce. Angel

I fell in love with Snow White but who is the male prince and what is his name?
Find all posts by this user
03-09-2017, 05:53 PM
(03-09-2017 05:49 PM)Thinker Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 05:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Irish American on the beach.

I don't understand the question?

Some ideal? We all began as something else.

(If you are truly questioning white supremacists, I don't get it either. I was in the joint one time and I was supposed to get it but I still didn't get it. I remember this giant Nordic and Imma watch bmt and Beyonce and he was like, you think she's hot? And I was like "fuck yeah" and he was like :huhSmile

It was funny 'cause it was so spontaneous, and if Imma in the moment, I bust a mofo in the jaw over some Beyonce. Angel

I fell in love with Snow White but who is the male prince and what is his name?

Valium? Oh, wait, that was the other story...

Charming.

Mine was Beyonce's contemporary, My Gwynnies. Heart

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-09-2017, 07:06 PM
(03-09-2017 05:53 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 05:49 PM)Thinker Wrote:  I fell in love with Snow White but who is the male prince and what is his name?

Valium? Oh, wait, that was the other story...

Charming.

Mine was Beyonce's contemporary, My Gwynnies. Heart

I have Prince Charming by the balls.
03-09-2017, 07:57 PM
(03-09-2017 05:45 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I saw a truly white man once. He'd just got the bill for his daughter's wedding reception.

You should see how 'scary white' people look when they roll out of surgery, intubated, and sedated on the way to PACU.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-09-2017, 11:52 AM
(02-09-2017 05:10 PM)Thinker Wrote:  Please correct my stand

Truly white humans never need to claim that they are so.

Would I be correct to infer that those white supremacists are inherently struggling to be truly white?

Please define what a "white human" is. This is a distinction almost everyone makes, but from a genetic and a biological perspective it's utter fucking gibberish. "white people" don't exist. Race is a made up thing with no basis in biology.

White supremacists are kinda stupid in my opinion. They might as well make a club measuring the size of their hands "big hand supremacy movement," Oh no poor trump with his tiny tiny hands.... well that's ok I have tiny trump size hands too....

This whole thing about race is asinine. Why don't we invent some invisible skydaddy to argue about.... oh.... Fucking hell humans are stupid, clearly the phrase human intelligence is an oxymoron.

Wanna know what would happen if "white" supremacists got their way? Why not ask the noble bulldog and all it's genetic diseases caused by centuries of in-breeding... It might take a bit longer in humans because there's already a fair among of genetic diversity and greater numbers. But eventually if "white" people only mated with "white" people they'd be plagued with genetic deformities, it's not a matter of if. It's a matter of when, faster in direct blood relations, but even within a larger population it can still happen if someone is stupid enough to try.

I would refer to this set of comments for more detail, BenGee is me and John Elder is a biology professor whom I consider a friend and respect quite a bit. I really don't feel like repeating myself on this as it's far too silly a topic of discussion in my opinion. We're all humans. Period. Can we please move on now before we drive ourselves to extinction?

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
04-09-2017, 12:38 PM
(03-09-2017 07:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 05:45 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I saw a truly white man once. He'd just got the bill for his daughter's wedding reception.

You should see how 'scary white' people look when they roll out of surgery, intubated, and sedated on the way to PACU.

I'll take selfie next week. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post