RE: Trump’s cabinet in the White House
he is draining the swamp all right.....
to make room for more pond scum.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
12-11-2016, 02:38 AM
(07-11-2016 06:52 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Gingrich, Giuliani, Priebus Eyed for Top Jobs in Trump White House
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-el...es-n678881

Can you even imagine the clusterfuck of unsavory characters “advising” the Donald?

In order of succession to the Presidency:

Vice President of the United States
Mike Pence

Department of State
Secretary Sarah Palin

Department of the Treasury
Secretary Donald Trump Jr.

Department of Defense
Secretary Vladimir Putin

Department of Justice
Attorney General Ann Coulter

Department of the Interior
Abolished

Department of Agriculture
Secretary Bobby Jindal

Department of Commerce
Secretary Sean Hannity

Department of Labor
Secretary David Duke

Department of Health and Human Services
Secretary Roger Aisles

Department of Housing and Urban Development
Secretary Rush Limbaugh

Department of Transportation
Secretary Chris Christie

Department of Energy
Secretary Dick Chaney

Department of Education
Abolished

Department of Veterans Affairs
Secretary Chuck Norris

Department of Homeland Security
Secretary Ammon Bundy

The following positions have the status of Cabinet-rank:

White House Chief of Staff
Ivanka Trump

Environmental Protection Agency
Abolished

Office of Management & Budget
Director Donald J. Trump

United States Trade Representative
Ambassador Eric Trump

United States Mission to the United Nations
Ambassador Melania Trump

Council of Economic Advisers
Chairman Scott Baio

Small Business Administration
Administrator Jerry Falwell Jr.

Sorry, but the Department of Labor is going to be Ted Nugent

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
12-11-2016, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 04:05 AM by Gert Heide.)
Four years is but a moment in the politics of a free country. In those ruled by tyrants, little tends to happen and four years is usually an epoch.

The Republicans, therefore, have to move quickly to deal with Trump. He actually does know how to behave and speak in a relatively normal manner but has, for eighteen months, behaved like an unhinged ten-year-old. Within hours of the election, something's definitely happening. Trump meets Obama and appears to have dumped the whacko campaign persona. His first tweet about the protests is what you'd expect from a narcissist [narcissist as in someone who wants everyone to like him, not someone who likes himself and stares at mirrors all day long]. It's all hurt feelings and paranoia. But the second tweet is intuitive schmooze. Shake your enemy's hand, in other words, and turn the other cheek. Don't continue to embarrass yourself by accusing all critics of being aliens from Planet Zork [i.e. Clintonite Media Filth].

Trump's said he may leave unchanged much of the Obamacare legislation. He's not said, like the lunatic we saw on the campaign trail, that he'll lock up his opponent but has been, well, fairly normal about things, the way he was in the video clip back in the Clinton presidency days when he raved about how great the Clintons were and how great the economy was then. [Anyone seen this? It's a must-see].

Schizoid? No. There are hundreds of Republicans in both chambers of Congress who want to retain their triple-lock on government. Yes. Trump is aggressive. But he has little going for him. No experience. Few opinions and f***-all knowledge about the world outside of the skyscraper business. No pool of real talent to draw on to form a cabinet. Who can help him out, and what will the price be? Not that Republicans expect much from him and not that they like him, but Republican congressmen/women sure as hell don't want Trump to bring about, as he easily could without a lot of help and a lot of oversight, a Democrat triple-lock on government in 2020. Donald, remember, wants to be liked. The guys and gals in the backrooms of Washington will promise him this, as long as he shuts up and does what he's told.
[+] 3 users Like Gert Heide's post
17-11-2016, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2016 10:52 PM by Full Circle.)
The hits just keep on coming! A fired, radical, contentious, antisemite, conspiracy nutter that cozies up to Putin...just fucking great.

Trump offers Flynn national security adviser job

By Mike Murphy
Published: Nov 17, 2016 10:29 p.m. ET

Retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has been offered the job of national security adviser to President-elect Donald Trump, according to multiple news reports. Flynn served as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency until he was fired by President Obama in 2014 over his contentious leadership style. Flynn, 57 and a registered Democrat, advised Trump on national security matters during his presidential campaign. While Flynn has a distinguished military career, he has been the subject of much controversy in recent years over his radical views on Islam and social media posts spreading conspiracy theories and obscene memes. As national security adviser, Flynn’s appointment would not need Senate approval.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-o...2016-11-17

Oh, and he has also made antisemite tweets and apparently has no issues accepting an invitation from Putin.

“Flynn stunned former colleagues when he traveled to Moscow last year to appear alongside Russian President Vladi­mir Putin at a lavish gala for the Kremlin-run propaganda channel RT, a trip Flynn admitted he was paid to make and defended by saying he saw no distinction between RT and U.S. news channels such as CNN.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat...story.html

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
17-11-2016, 11:34 PM
It's like Lex Luthor organizing the Legion of Doom.

[Image: Legion_of_Doom.jpg]

You know, if Lex Luthor was a fucking idiot.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-11-2016, 12:08 AM
(17-11-2016 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  It's like Lex Luthor organizing the Legion of Doom.

[Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]
It’s early in the morning here EK but I’m sure you just won the internet for today.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
18-11-2016, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2016 06:55 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(18-11-2016 12:08 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 11:34 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  It's like Lex Luthor organizing the Legion of Doom.

[Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]
It’s early in the morning here EK but I’m sure you just won the internet for today.

Of course I won the Internets! Because I'm great! The greatest in fact! I have all the Internets, because I'm rich and famous and people love me! Did I mention I was the greatest at winning the Internets? Because of course I am. You cannot win the Internets like me unless you are successful like I am, and use the most best words. I have all the best words! That's how I win the Internets. Because I am the greatest.

Make the Internets Great Again!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: photo.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-11-2016, 10:19 AM
Here are the people whose names have been floated for Trump’s Cabinet

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/...e-tracker/

Glancing over this some that stuck out to me.

Agriculture secretary
Sam Brownback
Kansas governor
Trump promised big income-tax cuts while campaigning. Brownback slashed personal income taxes in 2012 and 2013 in hopes of stimulating Kansas’s economy.

(This is the guys who single handedly has collapsed the Kansas economy.)

and

Sam Brownback’s hidden reports reveal a Kansas economy in the dumps
http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-co...rylink=cpy

Homeland Security secretary
Joe Arpaio
Arizona sheriff
Arpaio was defeated in his bid for a seventh consecutive term as sheriff. He was charged with criminal contempt of court for resisting a judge’s order to stop detaining people solely on suspicion that they were undocumented immigrants.
(I’m shocked)

Health and Human Services secretary
Bobby Jindal
Former Louisiana governor
(sure, because someone who fucked up the handling of Hurricane Katrina seems like an obvious choice)

On the plus side:

Newt Gingrich

Former House speaker
SEEMS UNLIKELY
Gingrich said he won’t hold a post in President-elect Donald Trump’s Cabinet. (More)

Ben Carson
Retired neurosurgeon
SEEMS UNLIKELY
“The way I’m leaning is to work from the outside and not from the inside,” Carson said in an interview. (More)

Rudolph W. Giuliani
Former New York City mayor
SEEMS UNLIKELY
Giuliani appeared to take himself out of the running for the position. “I won’t be attorney general,” he said at a Wall Street Journal event.

18-11-2016, 01:15 PM
[Image: dvllyg.jpg]

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 10 users Like Gloucester's post
18-11-2016, 07:42 PM
For those of you who aren't worried that Trump could start WW-III this is how it begins.

Step 1: In the finest tradition of ignorant croneyism and nepotism, appoint a bunch of bumbling half-wits to vital positions. Is that George Santayana I see waving from the wreckage of hurricane Katrina?

Step 2: Being an imbecile and having surrounded yourself with fools who make you look better by contrast, divert the attention of national security to the Mexican border. The damage by distraction added to the incompetence allows actual threats to go unchecked.

Step 3: Get Trump Tower blown up. Seriously, there are towers and hotels all over the world with that fool's name plastered on them. He'd have been better off simply painting a bull's eye on them. Worst insurance risk ever. If the terrorists are smart they'll wait until his kids are in residence.

And from there on out things get gruesome fast.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post