Trump’s cabinet in the White House

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Trump’s cabinet in the White House
(18-11-2016 12:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 12:08 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]
It’s early in the morning here EK but I’m sure you just won the internet for today.

Of course I won the Internets! Because I'm great! The greatest in fact! I have all the Internets, because I'm rich and famous and people love me! Did I mention I was the greatest at winning the Internets? Because of course I am. You cannot win the Internets like me unless you are successful like I am, and use the most best words. I have all the best words! That's how I win the Internets. Because I am the greatest.

Make the Internets Great Again!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: photo.jpg]

Dodgy But you didn't invent the internet! Al Gore did. Al Gore had a propensity for exaggeration, as well. That is actually a reason that many people didn't vote for him. Fast forward, and a candidate can act like a complete loon and get elected. Hmm, two elections where the popular vote succumbed to the Electoral College vote. Good thing the two cases were for winners of opposite parties, right? Right? RIGHT?!? OH, wait. Consider We staggered through 8 years of "W". Hopefully we only have to stagger through 4 years of the chump.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
29-11-2016, 08:50 PM
TRUMP PICKS EL CHAPO TO RUN D.E.A.

“The appointment of the former drug kingpin is far from a done deal, however, as associates of El Chapo report that he is “concerned” that being a member of the Trump Administration would be bad for his brand"

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-...-run-d-e-a

Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
08-12-2016, 03:13 PM
He’s not David Duke but Trump’s pick for Anti-Labor Department is this guy.

"Donald Trump’s likely pick to head the U.S. Labor Department doesn’t like Obamacare, higher overtime pay rules or a $15 minimum wage. He’s made that quite clear.

Andrew Puzder, the 66-year-old chief executive of the Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s restaurant chains, is a prolific writer who’s made his views known through countless articles and interviews on The Wall Street Journal and other media outlets. He advised Trump during his presidential campaign.”

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-l...2016-12-08

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-12-2016, 10:18 AM
(08-12-2016 03:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  He’s not David Duke but Trump’s pick for Anti-Labor Department is this guy.

"Donald Trump’s likely pick to head the U.S. Labor Department doesn’t like Obamacare, higher overtime pay rules or a $15 minimum wage. He’s made that quite clear.

Andrew Puzder, the 66-year-old chief executive of the Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s restaurant chains, is a prolific writer who’s made his views known through countless articles and interviews on The Wall Street Journal and other media outlets. He advised Trump during his presidential campaign.”

My first thought was how the commercials are always pretty sexual and thinking "I could see this guy and Donald disgustingly groping their female employees together in the Executive Branch."

--

A few other picks worth noting:

Dr. Ben Carson, food stamp recipient as a child, and now anti-food stamps and other things like them crusader, with no experience running any organizations, is our new Housing and Urban Development. (Coincidentally, the most likely place that Presidents have put a 'diversity hire' on the Cabinet.) His primary experience seems to be that he grew up poor.

For the EPA, we have Oklahoma's Attorney General, Scott Pruitt, who denies man made climate change, and has previously sued the EPA on behalf of "states rights" (see: fossil fuels).

For Secretary of Education we have billionaire Betsy DeVos who never sent her children to a public school or public university, has zero education experience as an administrator or teacher, believes in the vast expansion of voucher programs that benefit primarily religious schools, believes in Creationism (her husband wants to see Intelligent Design taught in classrooms), and believes education reform can "advance God's Kingdom". Oh, and her brother founded the infamous mercenary private security firm Blackwater.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2016, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 10:28 AM by GirlyMan.)
(10-12-2016 10:18 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  My first thought was how the commercials are always pretty sexual and thinking "I could see this guy and Donald disgustingly groping their female employees together in the Executive Branch."

--

Dr. Ben Carson, food stamp recipient as a child, and now anti-food stamps and other things like them crusader, with no experience running any organizations, is our new Housing and Urban Development. (Coincidentally, the most likely place that Presidents have put a 'diversity hire' on the Cabinet.) His primary experience seems to be that he grew up poor.

For the EPA, we have Oklahoma's Attorney General, Scott Pruitt, who denies man made climate change, and has previously sued the EPA on behalf of "states rights" (see: fossil fuels).

For Secretary of Education we have billionaire Betsy DeVos who never sent her children to a public school or public university, has zero education experience as an administrator or teacher, believes in the vast expansion of voucher programs that benefit primarily religious schools, believes in Creationism (her husband wants to see Intelligent Design taught in classrooms), and believes education reform can "advance God's Kingdom". Oh, and her brother founded the infamous mercenary private security firm Blackwater.

You can't write this stuff. It's even more hilarious than Circumference's original predictions. I'm starting to think this is gonna be fun.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-12-2016, 10:38 AM
(10-12-2016 10:18 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 03:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  He’s not David Duke but Trump’s pick for Anti-Labor Department is this guy.

My first thought was how the commercials are always pretty sexual and thinking "I could see this guy and Donald disgustingly groping their female employees together in the Executive Branch."

--

Oh my. It's one thing to hire people who aren't part of the swamp (which arguably isn't even the case here), it's another thing to hire people with no qualifications or experience in the relevant fields. I hope it turns out better than it looks because Trump's and his staff's success at governance is directly tied to the quality of the lives of many people I care about.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
10-12-2016, 10:45 AM
(10-12-2016 10:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 10:18 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  My first thought was how the commercials are always pretty sexual and thinking "I could see this guy and Donald disgustingly groping their female employees together in the Executive Branch."

--

You can't write this stuff. It's even more hilarious than Circumference's original predictions. I'm starting to think this is gonna be fun.
Interesting at the least, heh. Like having Linda McMahon, who has been on her husband's WWE stuff, as head of the Small Business Administration. (Though in all fairness, she's more qualified than the other 3 I whined about. Actually having a business background.)

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2016, 10:54 AM
He drained the swamp and built a bigger swamp, a better swamp, he built the best swamp. Isn't that amazing? He will take that terrific swamp, and because it is the best swamp, it can make the best deals. It will make the very best deals ever seen in this country! And there is military in the swamp, it is a strong swamp, it is the strongest swamp, and that is why it will make only the very best deals.

---------------------------------------------------

Scary, anyone?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
10-12-2016, 11:04 AM
(10-12-2016 10:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  And there is military in the swamp, it is a strong swamp, it is the strongest swamp, and that is why it will make only the very best deals.
To be honest, the U.S. military is the one big thing I'm not worried about under Trump. You know why? Because James 'Mad Dog' Mattis will be his Secretary of Defense. The man is a living military legend and for good reason. Take this, for instance:

Marine General 'Mad Dog' Mattis got Trump to rethink his position on torture in under an hour
http://www.businessinsider.com/james-mat...re-2016-11

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-12-2016, 11:08 AM
(10-12-2016 10:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

--

(10-12-2016 10:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm starting to think this is gonna be fun.

Girly, you have a odd sense of fun. Blink

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.