Trump’s cabinet in the White House

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: Trump’s cabinet in the White House
(10-12-2016 10:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  Scary, anyone?

The only reason I can laugh instead of digging a bunker in my backyard is that the USA will ultimately come out of it for the better. It has to. Resiliency and fault tolerance are built into the system. Guess we'll see how good at social engineering a bunch of old fat white drunkards who like to dress in women's clothes can be.

Well that and the fact that Cohen and Judge will go down as modern day prophets.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2016, 11:09 AM
(10-12-2016 11:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 10:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  And there is military in the swamp, it is a strong swamp, it is the strongest swamp, and that is why it will make only the very best deals.
To be honest, the U.S. military is the one big thing I'm not worried about under Trump. You know why? Because James 'Mad Dog' Mattis will be his Secretary of Defense. The man is a living military legend and for good reason. Take this, for instance:

Marine General 'Mad Dog' Mattis got Trump to rethink his position on torture in under an hour
http://www.businessinsider.com/james-mat...re-2016-11

Yes, I was aware of it. Trump will listen to him until he starts criticizing Trump. Let's hope he also understands about Trump's condition.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-12-2016, 11:12 AM
(10-12-2016 11:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 10:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  Scary, anyone?

The only reason I can laugh instead of digging a bunker in my backyard is that the USA will ultimately come out of it for the better. It has to. Resiliency and fault tolerance are built into the system. Guess we'll see how good at social engineering a bunch of old fat white drunkards who like to dress in women's clothes can be.

Well that and the fact that Cohen and Judge will go down as modern day prophets.

Well, there is room for hope. If people understand how to handle Trump, some good may come of it, along with an unprecedented amount of corruption.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-12-2016, 11:18 AM
(10-12-2016 11:12 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 11:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The only reason I can laugh instead of digging a bunker in my backyard is that the USA will ultimately come out of it for the better. It has to. Resiliency and fault tolerance are built into the system. Guess we'll see how good at social engineering a bunch of old fat white drunkards who like to dress in women's clothes can be.

Well, there is room for hope. If people understand how to handle Trump, some good may come of it, along with an unprecedented amount of corruption.

Also, from early indications, this could be great for my retirement portfolio. Or maybe not. Fortunately my portfolio managers don't have to make any decisions. They have a formula and just rebalance every day to match that formula. Circumference tells me this is good.

#sigh
10-12-2016, 11:21 AM
(10-12-2016 11:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 11:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  To be honest, the U.S. military is the one big thing I'm not worried about under Trump. You know why? Because James 'Mad Dog' Mattis will be his Secretary of Defense. The man is a living military legend and for good reason. Take this, for instance:

Marine General 'Mad Dog' Mattis got Trump to rethink his position on torture in under an hour

Yes, I was aware of it. Trump will listen to him until he starts criticizing Trump. Let's hope he also understands about Trump's condition.
They don't call him a warrior monk for no reason. He's an intelligent and wise man and reads more books in a year than most people do in a lifetime. If we're able to understand Trump's condition, I have no doubt that he will be able to as well.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-12-2016, 11:23 AM
(10-12-2016 11:21 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 11:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yes, I was aware of it. Trump will listen to him until he starts criticizing Trump. Let's hope he also understands about Trump's condition.
They don't call him a warrior monk for no reason. He's a very intelligent man and reads more books in a year than I will in my life. If we're able to understand it, I have no doubt that he will as well.

He is a very smart intellectual. Might be one of the few smart enough to manipulate Trump. We'll see. Guess he was already smart enough to manipulate himself into the job.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-12-2016, 01:01 PM
(10-12-2016 10:18 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Dr. Ben Carson, food stamp recipient as a child, and now anti-food stamps and other things like them crusader, with no experience running any organizations, is our new Housing and Urban Development. (Coincidentally, the most likely place that Presidents have put a 'diversity hire' on the Cabinet.) His primary experience seems to be that he grew up poor.

Hey, I know how to drive a car. I should be a shoo-in for Sec'y of Transportation.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
10-12-2016, 01:22 PM
(10-12-2016 11:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 11:04 AM)Vosur Wrote:  To be honest, the U.S. military is the one big thing I'm not worried about under Trump. You know why? Because James 'Mad Dog' Mattis will be his Secretary of Defense. The man is a living military legend and for good reason. Take this, for instance:

It is interesting that Trump lets himself get elected, before he gets himself informed about imortant positions. Not that the 4-star legendary general ist the first and only person to criticize torture. I would be interested what Mattis had to say that convinced Trump within an hour, which hasnt been told to Trump beforehand.
Why didnt he ask Mattis before he got himself elected for 4 years? Isnt that what you have expert advisors for, before and while you go on campaign? Seriously. Is is considered to be *normal* nowadays that future political leaders are campaigning with a bag of BS, and once elected they go like "fuck, i got da job, looks like i really gotta get myself informed now"?

I mean, we´re not talking about changing his favourite colour. We are talking about "i am going to have person x tortured" or not. Thats a very fucking basic part of ones outlook on life as future political leader of a country, isnt it?

What other positions will President Elect have, that can be changed by speaking to him for a single hour? Will it be possible to convince him in one hour that the wall/fence to Mexico is BS?

If i wanted to be elected for an office i would wish that my positions are so well founded (and well informed) that a one-hour-talk to a single person wouldnt change this immediately, particularly if i am expecting people to elect me into office for the next couple of years.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
10-12-2016, 01:28 PM
(10-12-2016 01:22 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 11:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yes, I was aware of it. Trump will listen to him until he starts criticizing Trump. Let's hope he also understands about Trump's condition.

Is is considered to be *normal* nowadays that future political leaders are campaigning with a bag of BS, and once elected they go like "fuck, i got da job, looks like i really gotta get myself informed now"?

Yabbut, he is elected and still not looking at the briefings every new prez gets...

10-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Just pissed myself. Trump's response to the CIA reporting that the Russians tried to meddle with the election to Trump's advantage.

"These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history. It's now time to move on and 'Make America Great Again.' "

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to hold my pee again if this keeps up. And his tenure hasn't even started yet.

#sigh