10-12-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: Trump’s cabinet in the White House
CEO of Exxon Mobil for Secretary of State. That is all. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2016, 02:02 PM
With John Bolton as deputy Secretary of State.

#sigh
10-12-2016, 02:47 PM
(10-12-2016 01:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Just pissed myself. Trump's response to the CIA reporting that the Russians tried to meddle with the election to Trump's advantage.

"These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history. It's now time to move on and 'Make America Great Again.' "

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to hold my pee again if this keeps up. And his tenure hasn't even started yet.

Not a Putin puppet, more probably a Putin coconspirator... Maybe there's a fair case to be made that Trump ought to be charged with treason (but unfortunately not enough time to build the case).
10-12-2016, 03:03 PM
(10-12-2016 02:47 PM)julep Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 01:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Just pissed myself. Trump's response to the CIA reporting that the Russians tried to meddle with the election to Trump's advantage.

"These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history. It's now time to move on and 'Make America Great Again.' "

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to hold my pee again if this keeps up. And his tenure hasn't even started yet.

Not a Putin puppet, more probably a Putin coconspirator... Maybe there's a fair case to be made that Trump ought to be charged with treason (but unfortunately not enough time to build the case).

And I make beautiful plans, I make the best plans because I have a good brain, I have the best brain. And the Russians aren't that bad, it would be nice if we could get along with the Russians, wouldn't it? Now that would be nice. So I made the excellent plan to ride off with Putin on the road to world domination...It will be a wonderful road, and it will lead to the best domination this world has ever seen!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Don't I recall a quote some place where Trump's son stated that the majority of their investors were Russians?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
10-12-2016, 03:09 PM
There it is:

Quote:Q: What about investments from Russia in Trump’s businesses?
A. There is strong evidence that Trump’s businesses have received significant funding from Russian investors. Most notably, Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr. made that very claim at a real estate conference in New York in 2008, saying “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” Donald Trump Jr. added, “we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”
Trump also made millions when he agreed to bring the Miss Universe pageant to Moscow in 2013, a deal financed in part by the development company of a Russian billionaire Aras Agalarov. Agalarov is a Putin ally who is sometimes called the “Trump of Russia” because of his tendency to put his own name on his buildings. At the time, Trump mingled with the Russian business elite at a swanky after-party. “Almost all of the oligarchs were in the room,” Trump bragged on returning home.

As a sign of the importance of Russian investors, partners of one of Trump’s projects then under construction in Panama visited Moscow to sell condos at the building in 2006. Trump also made significant money from one Russian oligarch in 2008, when he sold a mansion in Palm Beach for $95 million to Russian billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev. Trump had bought the home at a bankruptcy auction less than four years earlier for $41.4 million.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...3aca779342

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
10-12-2016, 03:16 PM
(10-12-2016 01:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history.

Careful non-mention of popular vote...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-12-2016, 03:29 PM
(10-12-2016 03:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 01:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history.

That's what makes that statement so hilarious to me. You can tell that losing the popular vote bothers him so much. Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
10-12-2016, 03:31 PM
(10-12-2016 03:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  

No it's worse than that. Here's the election results ranked by % of electoral college won. He's calling everyone an idiot to their face. and he's gonna get away with it. Only liberal commie bastards would bother to question what is obviously common knowledge. The victory was yuuuuuge. Only 45 out of 58 were yuuugggerrr.

[Image: electionresults_zps2ieaz8tk.png]

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-12-2016, 07:16 PM
Billy Bush as Press Secretary. Oh please dear Lord let that not be a satire site I read it on.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-12-2016, 02:28 AM
(10-12-2016 02:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  With John Bolton as deputy Secretary of State.

At least it's only deputy. Could you imagine that cunt in charge of our foreign policy?