Trump’s cabinet in the White House

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2016, 10:01 AM
RE: Trump’s cabinet in the White House
Rick Perry as Secretary of Energy.....the moron that wanted to abolish the department but the idiot couldn't remember what it was called.

Worst. Cabinet. Ever.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
13-12-2016, 10:06 AM
(13-12-2016 10:01 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Rick Perry as Secretary of Energy.....the moron that wanted to abolish the department but the idiot couldn't remember what it was called.

Worst. Cabinet. Ever.

I know!!!!!!!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-12-2016, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2016 02:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-12-2016 10:01 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Rick Perry as Secretary of Energy.....the moron that wanted to abolish the department but the idiot couldn't remember what it was called.

bwahahhahaba

I can see the next tweet now. "Just in case you idiots didn't realize I'm dicking with you, I'm dicking with you. Morons."

"Rick, your first job will be to abolish your job. Got it?"

bwhahahaha

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-12-2016, 04:26 PM

Worst. Cabinet. Ever.
The only thing I know about him is that ludicrous campaign ad from 2011. Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
13-12-2016, 05:36 PM
(10-12-2016 02:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  With John Bolton as deputy Secretary of State.

I had thought this was a joke because I was thinking Ramsay Bolton.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
13-12-2016, 09:07 PM

Worst. Cabinet. Ever.

I think that may beat my Dick Cheney call.

Unbelievable. [Image: vyifoyn.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-12-2016, 01:33 PM
I came across this article by Lawrence Krauss in the New Yorker about the anti-science theme in Trump's cabinet choices.
http://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/d...on-science

"Last week, the Space, Science, and Technology subcommittee of the House of Representatives tweeted a misleading story from Breitbart News: “Global Temperatures Plunge. Icy Silence from Climate Alarmists.” (There is always some drop in temperature when El Niño transitions into La Niña—but there has been no anomalous plunge.) Under normal circumstances, this tweet wouldn’t be so surprising: Lamar Smith, the chair of the committee since 2013, is a well-known climate-change denier. But these are not normal times. The tweet is best interpreted as something new: a warning shot. It’s a sign of things to come—a declaration of the Trump Administration’s intent to sideline science."
14-12-2016, 01:37 PM
(14-12-2016 01:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  I came across this article by Lawrence Krauss in the New Yorker about the anti-science theme in Trump's cabinet choices.
http://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/d...on-science

"Last week, the Space, Science, and Technology subcommittee of the House of Representatives tweeted a misleading story from Breitbart News: “Global Temperatures Plunge. Icy Silence from Climate Alarmists.” (There is always some drop in temperature when El Niño transitions into La Niña—but there has been no anomalous plunge.) Under normal circumstances, this tweet wouldn’t be so surprising: Lamar Smith, the chair of the committee since 2013, is a well-known climate-change denier. But these are not normal times. The tweet is best interpreted as something new: a warning shot. It’s a sign of things to come—a declaration of the Trump Administration’s intent to sideline science."

ˌdisənˈjenyo͞oəs ... or more likely just stoopid.

#sigh
14-12-2016, 01:53 PM
(14-12-2016 01:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  declaration of the Trump Administration’s intent to sideline science

You've gotta admire ambition of that scale though. It's completely crazy. Subverting the most advanced, most powerful nation in the world to your petty ego stroking. Fuck. All the other narcissists are gonna have to give up and go home.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-12-2016, 02:11 PM
(10-12-2016 03:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 03:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  Careful non-mention of popular vote...

No it's worse than that. Here's the election results ranked by % of electoral college won. He's calling everyone an idiot to their face. and he's gonna get away with it. Only liberal commie bastards would bother to question what is obviously common knowledge. The victory was yuuuuuge. Only 45 out of 58 were yuuugggerrr.

[Image: electionresults_zps2ieaz8tk.png]

That's an amazing list, Grily. I don't know what happened between Washington and Adams. Washington had 100% and John Quincy Adam, the 6th president, had only 32%. I don't know the story behind that election. And then I'm surprised that Lincoln had such a large percentage of the electoral votes given the nation was so divided about slavery.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.