Trump’s cabinet in the White House

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2017, 09:12 PM
RE: Trump’s cabinet in the White House
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
Trump taps J. Christopher Giancarlo to lead CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission)

And the hits just keep on coming! Because what we really need is to let Wall Street create another Great Recession.

"If confirmed by the Senate as full-time chair, Giancarlo, 57, will have the power to overhaul his agency’s trading rule book for swaps, the financial instruments blamed for deepening the 2008 meltdown. Giancarlo has spent the past several years trying to persuade the agency to shred those rules, which he says are “fundamentally flawed” and have strayed from the spirit of the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial overhaul. His primary aim is to give banks and other financial firms greater leeway in how they execute trades.”

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-t...2017-03-14

Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
14-03-2017, 09:17 PM
(07-11-2016 10:03 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 09:30 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Chuck Norris will sort them all out.

There's one use of the Chuck I could get behind. Kick every one of their fool heads clean off.

Coulter's won't be that easy. Horse heads need two kicks.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-03-2017, 10:19 PM
(14-03-2017 09:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 10:03 AM)Fireball Wrote:  There's one use of the Chuck I could get behind. Kick every one of their fool heads clean off.

Coulter's won't be that easy. Horse heads need two kicks.

Doesn't that ass have some sort of double-round house flying somersault back-standing donkey kick in his repertoire that would get it done? Huh Shit, I'd pay real money to see that!

Ann Coulter? Rainbow Vomit
17-04-2017, 08:02 AM
Update:

Pure Comedy
Posted April 13, 2017 by Joshua M Brown

The Kentucky Coal Museum just switched over to solar power to save money on energy costs.

An employee of the NRA just shot himself at NRA headquarters.

The Secretary of Education hates public schools.

The head of the Environmental Protection Agency hates the environment.

The Secretary of Energy didn’t know what department even was until they named him to head it. And that’s after he wanted to shutter it.

The number one book in America right now is Bill O’Reilly talking about how men should treat women. Yes, that Bill O’Reilly.

The President of the United States, who spent two years campaigning on a platform of staying out of the Middle East, just fired 60 missiles at an airstrip in Syria and dropped “the mother of all bombs” on a cave in Afghanistan.

Also, he spent five years screaming about his predecessor’s vacationing costs to the tax payer and he’s on pace to outdo 8 years of them in his first year.
And his predecessor’s golf outings, which he may outdo 8 years of by the end of June.

Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
17-04-2017, 09:15 AM
The shitgoblin ended with a job he really didn't want; now he's just thumbing his nose at the system.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
18-04-2017, 12:04 AM
Hurry up and impeach the fucker

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-04-2017, 12:09 PM
[Image: ivanka_zpscvr03iig.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-04-2017, 12:14 PM
(18-04-2017 12:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: ivanka_zpscvr03iig.jpg]

Hard not to have a conflict of interest...