Trump Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 07:19 AM
Trump Bible
Following Donald Trump‘s latest Bible-related disaster where he couldn’t even name his favorite verse and claimed to love the Old and New Testament equally, the #TrumpBible hashtag began trending on Twitter, with people suggesting what the Good Book would look like with the Trump stamp of approval:

"I don't like Jesus, he got crucified. I like the saviors who DON'T get crucified." #TrumpBible

More Highlights

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
30-08-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Trump Bible
"Cain, Abel, both good friends. Cain got into agriculture, bad business. But he murdered his competition. That's leadership."

Laugh out load

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
30-08-2015, 08:46 AM
"Jesus? Nice guy, but LOW, LOW energy, I mean, bleeding out of his hands, his feet, his wherever..."

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 5 users Like cactus's post
31-08-2015, 08:48 PM
Being here in the US, I would pray to a deity if it would do any good (as an atheist, that's a joke) to have the "Donald' eliminated early on. Then again, maybe he'll eliminate all the rest of the Republicans from contention. I remember a day when the Democrats were deemed to hold the woo. Fucking tea-baggers have way too much sway, and now the Dems seem to be more sane. Jeb Bush would further rattle his father's and brother's sabers by re-invading Iraq. By the same token, I have to ask- what is the real solution? IAMPG- It's Above My Pay Grade. I don't have enough knowledge, either. I could armchair warrior it like anyone else.