Trump Cabinet Games

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2016, 07:51 PM
Trump Cabinet Games
With each passing day it becomes ever more painfully obvious that Trump isn't appointing a cabinet. He's casting the most horrific 4 year long, real life episode of The Apprentice imaginable. In this sort of tragedy it's either laugh or cry and I don't see why we shouldn't do both. So here are some suggestions. Feel free to suggest your own or "improve" these.

The Trump Cabinet Drinking Game

Drink every time Trump goes back on a promise, distorts the truth, violates the Constitution, ignores an advisor, fires an advisor, appoints somebody criminally unqualified, shifts the blame, or goes on a 3 AM tweeting rampage.

Pro: You won't be sober enough to notice how much the next 4 years truly suck.
Con: Your liver will detonate killing everbody within a fifty foot blast radius.

Trump Cabinet Bingo

Pro: It'll be a quick game.
Con: You'll need 4 point font and a billboard for the card.

Trump Cabinet Pool

Who'll be the first advisor Trump fires?

Pro: Everybody wins! They're all getting fired!
Con: Everybody loses. We're all getting Trump.

Put me down for a bent penny on Elaine Chao. She's a woman, a for'ner and the most capable of the entire bunch. The first time that Mitch fails to deliver a Senate vote she's out the door.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
15-12-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Trump Cabinet Games
I am interested in whom he fires first. These people can't possibly all get along while still elevating Trump.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-12-2016, 09:51 AM
Is it ok if you're drunk while you play Bingo?

There's already a Trump Dart game available which needs to be added to your list and I think being drunk while playing this might be fun too! Laugh out load I'm not sure what the "bad" "good" thing is on the dart board though.

[Image: picture_of_donald_trump_dartboard-r63edf...vr_324.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-12-2016, 09:54 AM
(15-12-2016 09:51 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Is it ok if you're drunk while you play Bingo?

There's already a Trump Dart game available which needs to be added to your list and I think being drunk while playing this might be fun too! Laugh out load I'm not sure what the "bad" "good" thing is on the dart board though.

Maybe 'good' if you hit it on the far right and 'bad' if on the far left?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-12-2016, 05:39 PM
(15-12-2016 09:51 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Is it ok if you're drunk while you play Bingo?

[Image: picture_of_donald_trump_dartboard-r63edf...vr_324.jpg]

I'm going to advise against drunken darts. I saw it played once. Missed the dartboard by four feet and the window by half an inch.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.