Trump Constantly Watching TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2017, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2017 08:40 AM by Ace.)
Trump Constantly Watching TV

presenting the snowflake-in-chief with a fragile ego

this would be funny if the ramification of his position would have on the world weren't so terrifying

isn't there a way to impeach him and elect someone who is sane ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2017, 07:14 AM
RE: Trump Constantly Watching TV
(30-01-2017 06:52 AM)Ace Wrote:  

this would be funny it the ramification of his position would have on the world weren't so terrifying

Yeah, as a Simpson's episode it was funny. As reality it is just frightening.

Quote:isn't there a way to impeach him and elect someone who is sane ?

Unfortunately, if Twitler was removed from office we'd have Pence and I'm not sure which would be worse. At least with the Dumpster he may be too busy trying to polish the turd that is his image and offending everyone he deals with to do anything too serious. At least I keep hoping that'll turn out to be the case.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
30-01-2017, 07:18 AM
I fear we (in the US) have boarded the Trumptanic. The Titanic

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
30-01-2017, 08:40 AM
(30-01-2017 07:14 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 06:52 AM)Ace Wrote:  

this would be funny it the ramification of his position would have on the world weren't so terrifying

Yeah, as a Simpson's episode it was funny. As reality it is just frightening.

Quote:isn't there a way to impeach him and elect someone who is sane ?

Unfortunately, if Twitler was removed from office we'd have Pence and I'm not sure which would be worse. At least with the Dumpster he may be too busy trying to polish the turd that is his image and offending everyone he deals with to do anything too serious. At least I keep hoping that'll turn out to be the case.

so there's no way to get rid of pence and the rest of his cabinet after we get rid of him ?
30-01-2017, 08:45 AM
I just want to make sure I am not completely wrong about this, but being impeached does not mean that he is by default removed from office nor that he has to step down, right? Trump would have to be impeached and then voted on to be removed, and if what he did to initiate the impeachment process weren't bad enough, it would be very easy to see the Republicans refusing to remove him.

Also, we would totally be stuck with fucking Pence.

Trump = all my worst fears said out loud
Pence = all my worst fears come true

But Trump sure is trying to make my worst fears come true. Stupid orange bastard.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 4 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
30-01-2017, 08:46 AM
(30-01-2017 08:40 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(30-01-2017 07:14 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Yeah, as a Simpson's episode it was funny. As reality it is just frightening.

so there's no way to get rid of pence and the rest of his cabinet after we get rid of him ?

The best of scenarios is that Trump will be impeached just short of 2 years from now and the mid term elections make the house and senate democrat so Pence can't do too much damage while sitting out his 2 years.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-01-2017, 09:00 AM
(30-01-2017 07:18 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I fear we (in the US) have boarded the Trumptanic. The Titanic

I fear the entire planet in on that ship.... thanks to his climate change denial
30-01-2017, 09:11 AM
(30-01-2017 08:45 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I just want to make sure I am not completely wrong about this, but being impeached does not mean that he is by default removed from office nor that he has to step down, right? Trump would have to be impeached and then voted on to be removed, and if what he did to initiate the impeachment process weren't bad enough, it would be very easy to see the Republicans refusing to remove him.

Yes, that's correct. That's why neither Andrew Johnson or Bill Clinton were removed even though both were impeached. Nixon's impeachment process was never completed because he resigned. So technically no President has ever been removed from office by impeachment proceedings to date.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
30-01-2017, 09:15 AM
(30-01-2017 08:45 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I just want to make sure I am not completely wrong about this, but being impeached does not mean that he is by default removed from office nor that he has to step down, right? Trump would have to be impeached and then voted on to be removed, and if what he did to initiate the impeachment process weren't bad enough, it would be very easy to see the Republicans refusing to remove him.

You are correct. Impeachment does not mean removal from office.

[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
30-01-2017, 09:20 AM
So what are the odds on Dumpster having a complete mental breakdown as he sees constant protests and finds out he can't fire judges that rule against his unconstitutional orders?

[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post