Trump Corner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2015, 05:41 AM
RE: Trump Corner
(19-10-2015 04:37 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Trump said recently that he could've prevented 9/11.

I'm guessing he would have built anther wall then.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
19-10-2015, 05:58 AM
He actually did imply that he could have stopped 9/11 if he was in charge. He didn't actually say that, but his recent spat with Bush over his brother's legacy certainly implies that, were he President at the time, 9/11 would not have happened. It's tough to read his comments any other way.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
19-10-2015, 07:00 AM
I'm not to harsh on Trump for that 9/11 comments. I wouldn't be so certain he is wrong, though that may apply to many people.

The stance that he LIKES Christmas that was his statement from a few weeks back is far more interesting. He really had the country shaking in shock by the line with that political stand.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
19-10-2015, 07:46 PM
(19-10-2015 05:41 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 04:37 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Trump said recently that he could've prevented 9/11.

I'm guessing he would have built anther wall then.

#sigh
19-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Of course Trump is disingenuous about being able to prevent 9/11. However Jeby Boy's response is truly ludicrous. Re his brother, he says "He kept us save", as a kind of zinger. Well, guess what ? If 5,000 people getting killed, after his administration was repeatedly warned an attack was coming, is "keeping us safe" I'm sure as hell not having any confidence in Jeby. The most damning thing of all, (IMO) is, repeatedly that summer, (I'm told), there were national news stories on various evening news broadcasts about how unsafe US aviation was, and specifically how insecure Logan Boston airfield was. Colleen Rowley figured out something was wrong. I think all the suits with all their reports and warnings could have done a lot better. Dubya failed to "keep us safe". The national news told them what to do. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post