Trump Cyber-Security Licenses for KGB

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2017, 01:26 PM
Trump Cyber-Security Licenses for KGB
Can Congress veto this?

Quote:The U.S. Treasury Department on Thursday eased some economic sanctions against Russia, specifically licensing cyber-security sales to the Russian Federal Security Service, the successor to the KGB, according to official documents.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cy...SKBN15H244

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
02-02-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Trump Cyber-Security Licenses for KGB
And, believe it or not, there are still Trump supporters that think he isn't Putin's puppet, or that Russia was not involved in getting him elected.

It's going to get worse, too.

Now that Tillerson is Sec of State, Russia's grip on the Executive Branch is iron-clad.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016...ssia-putin
02-02-2017, 01:37 PM
(02-02-2017 01:32 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  And, believe it or not, there are still Trump supporters that think he isn't Putin's puppet, or that Russia was not involved in getting him elected.

Now that Tillerson is Sec of State, Russia's grip on the Executive Branch is iron-clad.

If you consider that Trump has access to the most important US secrets, you have to ask yourself what won't the Russians know when this is all and done?

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post
04-02-2017, 09:35 PM
I'm hoping against hope that Congress and the Senate will put a stop to the madness sooner rather than later. Americans deserve better than this.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
04-02-2017, 10:24 PM
(02-02-2017 01:37 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 01:32 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  And, believe it or not, there are still Trump supporters that think he isn't Putin's puppet, or that Russia was not involved in getting him elected.

If you consider that Trump has access to the most important US secrets, you have to ask yourself what won't the Russians know when this is all and done?

I wonder how many secrets he does actually have access too.
Surely the CIA or whoever was like "ok guys, there's gonna be a complete idiot in power. Time to shred a heap of shit.". Or if there's just a bunch of stuff they're not telling him. If I was director of CIA there would be a hell of a lot of crap I wouldn't tell him. And if I got caught for it I'd just cite national security, didn't feel the President was competent or some shit like that.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
04-02-2017, 11:13 PM
(02-02-2017 01:37 PM)tomilay Wrote:  

It's based on "Need To Know". Billy Bob wasn't briefed on the existence of the F-117A until one was shot down over Serbia. There's plenty that Trump won't be told, I'd imagine.
04-02-2017, 11:19 PM
There's a reason I've been referring to him as PPP, petulant puppet president.

I think people are amazed they were so bamboozled they can't easily admit to it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-02-2017, 11:19 AM
(04-02-2017 11:13 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 01:37 PM)tomilay Wrote:  If you consider that Trump has access to the most important US secrets, you have to ask yourself what won't the Russians know when this is all and done?

It's based on "Need To Know". Billy Bob wasn't briefed on the existence of the F-117A until one was shot down over Serbia. There's plenty that Trump won't be told, I'd imagine.

I really hope so. Even then, there are still some crucial things he will know, just by default.

05-02-2017, 11:20 AM
Isn't this at least a little bit strange? Shouldn't this be bigger news?

05-02-2017, 11:42 AM
(05-02-2017 11:20 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Isn't this at least a little bit strange? Shouldn't this be bigger news?

There is a lot of other things going on that would under normal circumstances be serious controversies. It's almost as if someone wants it that way. When you are surrounded by poop, you become nose blind to bad smells.