Trump Declares Inauguration "National Day of Patriotic Devotion"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: Trump Declares Inauguration "National Day of Patriotic Devotion"
Seriously. Whatever world it is I'm really in, you can go ahead and wake me up. 'Cause this is becoming a nightmare.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2017, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2017 08:24 AM by adey67.)
If anyone needed proof of his malignant narcissism (LDH) this has to be it. Its just horrifying that Americas commander in chief is like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car totally unprepared and under equipped to do the job just soooo clear to me that he never expected to win. I predict freedom of the press will be the first to go, followed by the marking out of Mexican immigrants and then the subjugation of women.
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
24-01-2017, 09:46 AM
I honestly thought I would NEVER say this, but I'd rather have GW Bush back than this imbecile. Blink

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 7 users Like Impulse's post
24-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Apparently he thinks "America First" sounds better than "Amerika Uber Alles."

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
24-01-2017, 09:56 AM
I hate to say this but there needs to be bigger marches and protests. I've written and phoned my two senators but they're both liberal Democrats and doing the best they can. Sen. Ron Wyden is great. I believe I read somewhere that The White House is not responding to any emails they receive anymore. It's been shut down or something. I sent an email anyway. It was not complimentary and it wasn't pretty!

There's another march being organized on April 15th. I'm going. I wish there was another one sooner.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
24-01-2017, 09:58 AM
(24-01-2017 09:46 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I honestly thought I would NEVER say this, but I'd rather have GW Bush back than this imbecile. Blink

I'd rather have Richard Nixon and he was a known crook. But at least he wasn't a traitor to the country. His stuff was kinda petty compared to this trump shit.

God I'm soooo angry! Angry

24-01-2017, 10:01 AM
(24-01-2017 09:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I hate to say this but there needs to be bigger marches and protests. I've written and phoned my two senators but they're both liberal Democrats and doing the best they can. Sen. Ron Wyden is great. I believe I read somewhere that The White House is not responding to any emails they receive anymore. It's been shut down or something. I sent an email anyway. It was not complimentary and it wasn't pretty!

There's another march being organized on April 15th. I'm going. I wish there was another one sooner.

Marching and waving placards might be fun, but the only thing that's going to make a change are protesters that VOTE.

HRC lost because she couldn't get the turnout necessary.

Trump winning the WH might be the best thing to happen to the Dems since Nixon self-imploded. But they - the Dems - have to get organized.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
24-01-2017, 10:07 AM
(24-01-2017 10:01 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 09:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I hate to say this but there needs to be bigger marches and protests. I've written and phoned my two senators but they're both liberal Democrats and doing the best they can. Sen. Ron Wyden is great. I believe I read somewhere that The White House is not responding to any emails they receive anymore. It's been shut down or something. I sent an email anyway. It was not complimentary and it wasn't pretty!

Marching and waving placards might be fun, but the only thing that's going to make a change are protesters that VOTE.

Trump winning the WH might be the best thing to happen to the Dems since Nixon self-imploded. But they - the Dems - have to get organized.

I think they have realised they were a little complacent lets hope its not too late for your country.
24-01-2017, 10:13 AM
(24-01-2017 10:01 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  

Protests changed the political climate of the Vietnam war in the 60's. Huge protests are a visual statement of how voters feel and politicians do pay attention to them. I agree with you, yes the democrats have to get organized.

24-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Unfortunately, it'll probably be more like this...
[Image: keep-calm-and-get-organizized.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post