Trump Declares Inauguration "National Day of Patriotic Devotion"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Trump Declares Inauguration "National Day of Patriotic Devotion"
JFC... I'm terrified for what my future holds in this country. This is going to be a shit show. So much for progress.... Confused
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2017, 04:48 PM
(24-01-2017 08:06 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  What world am I living in. Facepalm

One of your own making, my friend.

Americans. You are responsible for this.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-01-2017, 05:00 PM
(24-01-2017 04:48 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

Cut it out, Banjo. The popular vote was for Hillary by 3 mil. The majority of us voted against him. How many Trumpians do you see here? 2? It annoys the heck out of me when you say we are responsible for this.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
24-01-2017, 05:14 PM
(24-01-2017 04:48 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

We'll fix it, it's got my wife riled up to the point that she's actually gonna vote in 2018 for the first time in her life. When the women get pissed shit gets done. Stop pissing my wife off!

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-01-2017, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2017 05:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
"National Day of Patriotic Devotion" is not patriotism it is blind ignorant nationalism. I worship no God, why the fuck would I lower my standards to worship a country? Serve it yes (both as a squid and a civvie), loyal to it yes (swore an oath to support and defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic, 3x), worship it? Get the fuck out. Any Christian who worships country like the loud dim halfwit worships Trump stand in violation of their prime directive.

#sigh
[+] 9 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-01-2017, 05:49 PM
(24-01-2017 05:00 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 04:48 PM)Banjo Wrote:  One of your own making, my friend.

Cut it out, Banjo. The popular vote was for Hillary by 3 mil. The majority of us voted against him. How many Trumpians do you see here? 2? It annoys the heck out of me when you say we are responsible for this.

Not our fault you have a broken system that allowed a man to lose by 2.8million votes and still get into power by almost 100 electoral vote lead.

Your broken system is Americas own making.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-01-2017, 05:51 PM
(24-01-2017 05:00 PM)Dom Wrote:  Blah blah....

Who's your president???

(24-01-2017 05:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Not our fault you have a broken system that allowed a man to lose by 2.8million votes and still get into power by almost 100 electoral vote lead.

Your broken system is Americas own making.

Fucking A!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
24-01-2017, 06:02 PM
(23-01-2017 09:50 PM)julep Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 09:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  There's another big march planned for April 15th. I'm going to get started on my giant "Fuck Trump" sign now.

What an asshole.

Careful: he might take your sign as an invitation...

Doesn't he invite himself anyway?

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
24-01-2017, 07:14 PM
(24-01-2017 05:00 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 04:48 PM)Banjo Wrote:  One of your own making, my friend.

Exactly. Rev and I both voted for Hillary to try and keep this monster out of office. But we couldn't cast votes for everyone, and we couldn't make people get off their asses and into the voting booths, and we couldn't pull everyone's heads out of their asses, especially not in this ass-backwards state.

It's the fault of those who just didn't give enough of a shit to vote, the fault of those who mistakenly believed their vote didn't count or that things were rigged and that Hillary would get it no matter what, and my own kids will likely suffer for this.

So yeah. I feel like I'm on a boat headed straight for an iceberg and only about 5 other people are aware of this and trying to get the captain to turn for fuck's sake, but everyone else is just fucking oblivious and sipping on cocktails. Only, this boat doesn't really have lifeboats for us to bail out with. Confused

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
24-01-2017, 08:31 PM
(24-01-2017 07:14 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Attempted refutation of a history fan followed by denial.

You guys forget to whom you speak. I read many important works from the Hellenes through history until today.

As a result I look long term. An alien concept it seems to many.

This has been brewing for a long time.

What have any of you done to prevent it?

It has been said "People get the leader they deserve".

Perhaps that saying is possible, even for the Romans, the Byzantines, the Americans?

Land of the free. Right?

Banjo.