Trump Declares Inauguration "National Day of Patriotic Devotion"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2017, 04:05 AM
RE: Trump Declares Inauguration "National Day of Patriotic Devotion"
(25-01-2017 03:57 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Very very sad to learn I was allowed back in.

Next time don't give us reason to judge your crankiness on a curve? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2017, 04:09 AM
(25-01-2017 04:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 03:57 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Very very sad to learn I was allowed back in.

Next time don't give us reason to judge your crankiness on a curve? Consider

Explain.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-01-2017, 04:24 AM
(25-01-2017 04:09 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 04:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Next time don't give us reason to judge your crankiness on a curve? Consider

Explain.

Most of the regulars here have given you a pretty generous pass on account of your personal problems and experimental medications. Every time you have ever gone off-reservation, you've always come back shortly thereafter to make up, and we all moved on. There is quite a lot of water under that particular bridge. This latest bout from you is not at all surprising, and regardless nobody can honestly be sure if you're even all that serious now, given your past behavior. I mean, if you were, couldn't you just not visit the forum? Taking a personal vacation is a much simpler solution than banning an account. Plus, like it not not, some people here genuinely like you. So, you know, there is that. Ya' goof.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-01-2017, 04:38 AM
(25-01-2017 04:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Most of the regulars here have given you a pretty generous pass on account of your personal problems and experimental medications. Every time you have ever gone off-reservation, you've always come back shortly thereafter to make up, and we all moved on. There is quite a lot of water under that particular bridge. This latest bout from you is not at all surprising, and regardless nobody can honestly be sure if you're even all that serious now, given your past behavior. I mean, if you were, couldn't you just not visit the forum? Taking a personal vacation is a much simpler solution than banning an account. Plus, like it not not, some people here genuinely like you. So, you know, there is that. Ya' goof.

That's the problem. If allowed back in I shall return. Better to stop me doing so.

I am grateful for the support. However, I am way too raw and too the point.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
25-01-2017, 04:45 AM
(25-01-2017 04:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  That's the problem. If allowed back in I shall return. Better to stop me doing so.

I am grateful for the support. However, I am way too raw and too the point.

But are you intentionally malicious?

I have my vitriolic moments too you know. Not only that, I can sometimes be a right fucking asshole on purpose, with the goal of trying my best to hurt the other person. It's not something I'm proud of, and often triggers one of my many self imposed months long walk-abouts. So between the two of us, if anyone should get banned, it's probably me. Drinking Beverage

25-01-2017, 04:48 AM
(25-01-2017 04:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  But are you intentionally malicious?

Never.

Banjo.
25-01-2017, 04:49 AM
(25-01-2017 04:48 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 04:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  But are you intentionally malicious?
Never.

Well, there you go. I don't have anything else to add. If a mod or admin wants to chime in, I'm sure they'll let you know.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post