Trump Drops Threat To Invesigate Hillary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2016, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2016 12:03 PM by Celestial_Wonder.)
RE: Trump Drops Threat To Invesigate Hillary
(22-11-2016 11:45 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 11:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Sure wish Trump could help heal all the people she murdered.

Don't forgot all the poor middle class undereducated white workers who lost their jobs because of that Whitewater business. They need some healing too.

I've never heard about that till just now actually :\

(22-11-2016 11:51 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 11:42 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Was that a backhanded compliment? Wink

No, that was at least three insults in one sentence.

Well I'm going to take it as a compliment ^-^
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2016, 11:58 AM
I'm not the least bit surprised. I expected as much. This will be just one in a laundry list of campaign promises not fulfilled. A) Just because Trump claimed he will do something doesn't mean he will even be able to do so since the Office of President isn't the Office of Dictatorship, B) Trump lies about so many things, odds are any given promise is on the table to be reneged.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
22-11-2016, 01:05 PM
(22-11-2016 11:23 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 11:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It means Celestial Wonder has black helicopters in the brain.....

heh

When people start dying who were going to testify against the defendant in an investigation, that I believe warrants some suspicion.

Occam's razor, dude. Which is the simpler explanation? The Clintons conspire to have Vince Foster murdered making it look like a suicide on a public park or that Foster suffered from severe depression and had suicidal ideations in the past few months which brought him to the point he killed himself?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
22-11-2016, 01:12 PM
(22-11-2016 01:05 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 11:23 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  When people start dying who were going to testify against the defendant in an investigation, that I believe warrants some suspicion.

Occam's razor, dude. Which is the simpler explanation? The Clintons conspire to have Vince Foster murdered making it look like a suicide on a public park or that Foster suffered from severe depression and had suicidal ideations in the past few months which brought him to the point he killed himself?

And it WAS investigated....

Conclusion -- suicide....

But, that's no fun for the afflicted.......

[Image: xraycropped.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
22-11-2016, 01:17 PM
I mean, if the Clintons are such terrible people, you'd want to commit suicide if you've worked with them.
22-11-2016, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2016 01:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-11-2016 01:05 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 11:23 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  When people start dying who were going to testify against the defendant in an investigation, that I believe warrants some suspicion.

Both. Who do you think gave him the gun and the whisky and and a hotshot and drove him to the park listening to Leonard Cohen on the radio?

#sigh
22-11-2016, 01:32 PM
(22-11-2016 11:58 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 11:45 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't forgot all the poor middle class undereducated white workers who lost their jobs because of that Whitewater business. They need some healing too.

I've never heard about that till just now actually :\

(22-11-2016 11:51 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  No, that was at least three insults in one sentence.

Well I'm going to take it as a compliment ^-^

Okay. You're setting a new bar for stupid comments so keep up the good (?) work.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
22-11-2016, 02:19 PM
This man lied through his teeth so much to get votes I'm surprised his teeth haven't rotted away. This is the same meaningless tactic he used to claim Obama wasn't born in the US. He toyed with people's bigotry and ignorance to get votes.

It isn't his call to pardon her when she hasn't been prosecuted for anything and it isn't his call to prosecute her either. This man has no idea how the government works and neither do his ignorant followers. He's not fit to be the mayor of a small town much less the President of the US.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
22-11-2016, 02:33 PM
(22-11-2016 02:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This man lied through his teeth so much to get votes I'm surprised his teeth haven't rotted away. This is the same meaningless tactic he used to claim Obama wasn't born in the US. He toyed with people's bigotry and ignorance to get votes.

It isn't his call to pardon her when she hasn't been prosecuted for anything and it isn't his call to prosecute her either. This man has no idea how the government works and neither do his ignorant followers. He's not fit to be the mayor of a small town much less the President of the US.

Not all liars are politicians, but all politicians are liars, except for the few that aren't. but finding one of those is like trying to find the arkenstone.
22-11-2016, 02:41 PM
(22-11-2016 02:33 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 02:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This man lied through his teeth so much to get votes I'm surprised his teeth haven't rotted away. This is the same meaningless tactic he used to claim Obama wasn't born in the US. He toyed with people's bigotry and ignorance to get votes.

Not all liars are politicians, but all politicians are liars, except for the few that aren't. but finding one of those is like trying to find the arkenstone.

stop lying,

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.