Trump Drops Threat To Invesigate Hillary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Trump Drops Threat To Invesigate Hillary
Warranting suspicion is fine. But the next step is to analyze the facts, and they simply don't back up the claims. I say this as someone who does not like Clinton, albeit for reasons other than the ones plastered all over bullshit memes.

And yes, politicians are inherently dishonest. The voters on all sides of the political spectrum make sure this remains the case by only offering their votes to candidates who feed their unrealistic expectations. They must then make a combination of irrational decisions intended to maintain support from the irrational majority, and rational decisions that might actually serve a purpose.

So long as the average voter remains this gullible and impractical, an honest politician would be a disaster.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
22-11-2016, 02:58 PM
(22-11-2016 02:33 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 02:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This man lied through his teeth so much to get votes I'm surprised his teeth haven't rotted away. This is the same meaningless tactic he used to claim Obama wasn't born in the US. He toyed with people's bigotry and ignorance to get votes.

It isn't his call to pardon her when she hasn't been prosecuted for anything and it isn't his call to prosecute her either. This man has no idea how the government works and neither do his ignorant followers. He's not fit to be the mayor of a small town much less the President of the US.

Not all liars are politicians, but all politicians are liars, except for the few that aren't. but finding one of those is like trying to find the arkenstone.

Most politicians lie but trump has no other redeeming qualities. He doesn't read books, he has no profound thoughts, he has no understanding of how the government works, hasn't read the Constitution of the United States. The only thing that's important to donald trump is donald trump. He is a classic narcissist.

I noticed he was quick to Tweet and condemn the Hamilton cast in what he perceived as a slur but didn't bother to pick up his phone and Tweet a denouncement of the neo-nazis and white supremacists who were worshiping him with "Heil trump" for 12 hours straight.

He's a sick fuck.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-11-2016, 03:13 PM
(22-11-2016 02:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 02:33 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Not all liars are politicians, but all politicians are liars, except for the few that aren't. but finding one of those is like trying to find the arkenstone.

Most politicians lie but trump has no other redeeming qualities. He doesn't read books, he has no profound thoughts, he has no understanding of how the government works, hasn't read the Constitution of the United States. The only thing that's important to donald trump is donald trump. He is a classic narcissist.

I noticed he was quick to Tweet and condemn the Hamilton cast in what he perceived as a slur but didn't bother to pick up his phone and Tweet a denouncement of the neo-nazis and white supremacists who were worshiping him with "Heil trump" for 12 hours straight.

He's a sick fuck.

Most politicians don't have any other redeeming qualities either. Most are scum. Therefore there is at least one redeeming quality about Trump. His person is pretty transparent.
22-11-2016, 03:50 PM
(22-11-2016 03:13 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 02:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Most politicians lie but trump has no other redeeming qualities. He doesn't read books, he has no profound thoughts, he has no understanding of how the government works, hasn't read the Constitution of the United States. The only thing that's important to donald trump is donald trump. He is a classic narcissist.

He's a sick fuck.

Most politicians don't have any other redeeming qualities either. Most are scum. Therefore there is at least one redeeming quality about Trump. His person is pretty transparent.

Listen honey, you don't seem to have read much about our former presidents and the books they've read and their level of education have you. Even Richard Nixon, a crook if there ever was one, had a large collection of history books which he read. Nixon, though flawed, had an enormous grasp of world affairs, from ancient times to modern day, which helped to open trade with China. Kennedy was extremely bright, highly educated, amazingly curious and well read. Had Kennedy not been tempered by his experiences in WW II and knowledgeable about world history, half the world would have been blown to bits. Kennedy had his private faults yes, but he had many redeeming qualities.

Go read the letters of George Washington, Jefferson and Adams and come back and tell me they didn't have redeeming qualities. Yes, most of founding fathers had affairs with other women, they were flawed people and probably lied, but they had enormous knowledge, ideas and visions. They were steeped in classic literature. trump is not. trump only has visions of himself. He has the vocabulary of a 5th grader. He doesn't read books. He is a classic narcissist. He's a pathological liar. He's a sick fuck.

[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-11-2016, 03:59 PM
News media should stop talking to "sources" close to Trump and listen to the man himself. He just told the New York Times that investigating Hillary Clinton is still on the table.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-11-2016, 04:01 PM
(22-11-2016 03:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  News media should stop talking to "sources" close to Trump and listen to the man himself. He just told the New York Times that investigating Hillary Clinton is still on the table.

Oh goody oh goody oh goody. This means he's probably still gonna build The Wall. happy happy happy. Clap Clap Clap

#sigh
22-11-2016, 04:04 PM
(22-11-2016 03:50 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 03:13 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Most politicians don't have any other redeeming qualities either. Most are scum. Therefore there is at least one redeeming quality about Trump. His person is pretty transparent.

Listen honey, you don't seem to have read much about our former presidents and the books they've read and their level of education have you. Even Richard Nixon, a crook if there ever was one, had a large collection of history books which he read. Nixon, though flawed, had an enormous grasp of world affairs, from ancient times to modern day, which helped to open trade with China. Kennedy was extremely bright, highly educated, amazingly curious and well read. Had Kennedy not been tempered by his experiences in WW II and knowledgeable about world history, half the world would have been blown to bits. Kennedy had his private faults yes, but he had many redeeming qualities.

Go read the letters of George Washington, Jefferson and Adams and come back and tell me they didn't have redeeming qualities. Yes, most of founding fathers had affairs with other women, they were flawed people and probably lied, but they had enormous knowledge, ideas and visions. They were steeped in classic literature. trump is not. trump only has visions of himself. He has the vocabulary of a 5th grader. He doesn't read books. He is a classic narcissist. He's a pathological liar. He's a sick fuck.

What I am saying is that Trump is no better or worse than former presidents. At least now you won't be disappointed with his presidency, in fact you might find yourself liking his presidency because you have no expectations to begin with, therefore if he does exceed in something that you like you will be pleased, but if he does something that you are unhappy with you will have been expecting it to begin with.

I don't exactly care about Washington, Jefferson, Adams, or others. Nor do I care for this New Roman Empire they built, it has all the flaws of the old empire and fixed nothing.

I am disenfranchised with the government, with democracy, with communism, with capitalism, all of it a complete and utter failure. Then people don't want to think of something new, create a new form of government, and all they want to do is complain about the current situation.

You're in this because of your own ineptitude, don't blame Trump for the shortcomings of the system blame yourself. There should be no such thing as a bad presidential term, there should only be good terms, this is the year 2016 we have all this amazing technology and we have a form of government that is dated to the bronze age. And yet you pass so much judgment on religion? When you yourselves practice outdated tradition.
22-11-2016, 05:45 PM
(22-11-2016 04:04 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 03:50 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Listen honey, you don't seem to have read much about our former presidents and the books they've read and their level of education have you. Even Richard Nixon, a crook if there ever was one, had a large collection of history books which he read. Nixon, though flawed, had an enormous grasp of world affairs, from ancient times to modern day, which helped to open trade with China. Kennedy was extremely bright, highly educated, amazingly curious and well read. Had Kennedy not been tempered by his experiences in WW II and knowledgeable about world history, half the world would have been blown to bits. Kennedy had his private faults yes, but he had many redeeming qualities.

What I am saying is that Trump is no better or worse than former presidents. At least now you won't be disappointed with his presidency, in fact you might find yourself liking his presidency because you have no expectations to begin with, therefore if he does exceed in something that you like you will be pleased, but if he does something that you are unhappy with you will have been expecting it to begin with.

I don't exactly care about Washington, Jefferson, Adams, or others. Nor do I care for this New Roman Empire they built, it has all the flaws of the old empire and fixed nothing.

I am disenfranchised with the government, with democracy, with communism, with capitalism, all of it a complete and utter failure. Then people don't want to think of something new, create a new form of government, and all they want to do is complain about the current situation.

You're in this because of your own ineptitude, don't blame Trump for the shortcomings of the system blame yourself. There should be no such thing as a bad presidential term, there should only be good terms, this is the year 2016 we have all this amazing technology and we have a form of government that is dated to the bronze age. And yet you pass so much judgment on religion? When you yourselves practice outdated tradition.

(22-11-2016 04:04 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  What I am saying is that Trump is no better or worse than former presidents.
Wow. You haven't read much about our presidents have you?

Quote: You're in this because of your own ineptitude.....
What the hell are you even talking about? trumps ineptitude is what we're discussing here.

Quote:And yet you pass so much judgment on religion? When you yourselves practice outdated tradition.
Again, what the hell are you talking about.

The only way you can defend tump is to try and pretend that every former president, from Washington to Lincoln, to Eisenhower was the town idiot so it makes trump not look so bad. You've gone off the rails into crazy land, sweetie pie.

[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-11-2016, 05:53 PM
(22-11-2016 11:57 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 11:32 AM)tomilay Wrote:  How can he pardon her? Under what law? Can Obama can just pardon anybody he feels like when that person is not even charged with anything?
That is correct. I don't understand why the president has such an absolute power given the high potential for abuse (e.g. when Bill Clinton pardoned one of the biggest tax evaders in history on his last day in office), but it is what it is.

Doesn't matter the "trump foundation" is going to have conflict of interest problems.

It's not like the Clinton foundation, which is an NFP organization. The trump foundation is a privately held for profit organization.

Because it's privately held means we don't have to know who is involved nor do we get to know how much they make, where the profit comes from or how the money is used. He doesn't seem to think it's a conflict of interest. But when people start getting government contracts for his infrastructure rebuilding ideas....or off shore oil drilling...or anything he does...might just further line his own pockets.

I think this one of many reasons why he refused to share his tax returns.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-11-2016, 06:08 PM
(22-11-2016 05:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 04:04 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  What I am saying is that Trump is no better or worse than former presidents. At least now you won't be disappointed with his presidency, in fact you might find yourself liking his presidency because you have no expectations to begin with, therefore if he does exceed in something that you like you will be pleased, but if he does something that you are unhappy with you will have been expecting it to begin with.

(22-11-2016 04:04 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  What I am saying is that Trump is no better or worse than former presidents.
Wow. You haven't read much about our presidents have you?

Quote: You're in this because of your own ineptitude.....
What the hell are you even talking about? trumps ineptitude is what we're discussing here.

Quote:And yet you pass so much judgment on religion? When you yourselves practice outdated tradition.
Again, what the hell are you talking about.

The only way you can defend tump is to try and pretend that every former president, from Washington to Lincoln, to Eisenhower was the town idiot so it makes trump not look so bad. You've gone off the rails into crazy land, sweetie pie.

That's not why I like Trump, I like Trump because the hardcore politicians hate him, and that endears him to me somewhat, if only to spite the politicians.

I have a very low opinion of politicians and politics.

So there is the one thing that I wanted out of all of this and I already got it, to spite all the politicians and Richard Dawkins.

That is the one thing I wanted, to see them squirm and fluster about as they didn't get their way, like spoiled children, and I already got what I wanted so I'm already happy.