Trump Drops Threat To Invesigate Hillary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Trump Drops Threat To Invesigate Hillary
(22-11-2016 11:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Sure wish Trump could help heal all the people she murdered.

Can you please cite the names, numbers of, and positions of the people H. Clinton had murdered, and who exactly committed those murders you allege were carried out? Unless you can provide viable confirmation of your claim, and relevant dates, then we can only accept it as a wild, unevidenced personal assertion—or nothing more than a slanderous "guess" by a rusted-on Republican.

—I await your response.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
23-11-2016, 06:02 AM
(22-11-2016 06:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I doubt her transition team would include known white supremists. Drinking Beverage
There's an argument to be made that old Bill is a white supremacist. He was part of a whites-only golf club for a long time and only left when his membership came under scrutiny in the 90s during his presidential campaign.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
23-11-2016, 07:14 AM
There is a really simple answer to why he dropped the idea of charging her:
"Don't throw stones when you are sitting in a glass house".

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
23-11-2016, 09:37 AM
(23-11-2016 05:18 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 11:16 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Sure wish Trump could help heal all the people she murdered.

Can you please cite the names, numbers of, and positions of the people H. Clinton had murdered, and who exactly committed those murders you allege were carried out? Unless you can provide viable confirmation of your claim, and relevant dates, then we can only accept it as a wild, unevidenced personal assertion—or nothing more than a slanderous "guess" by a rusted-on Republican.

—I await your response.

Hm, that depends is this a legitimate question that you would seriously consider the answer or did you have no serious intention of changing your position regardless of the evidence brought forth?

Consider
23-11-2016, 01:39 PM
(22-11-2016 11:53 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 11:48 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... You happily throw your vote to a guy like Trump just for spite? What the fuck? How old are you?

No morondog I wouldn't, I didn't vote, because I don't believe in the system.

Is it that? Or is it because you're not old enough?

#sigh
24-11-2016, 05:09 AM
Wait, are you saying that Hillary personally murdered people? Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
24-11-2016, 05:10 AM
(24-11-2016 05:09 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
Wait, are you saying that Hillary personally murdered people? Laugh out load

I have it all on camera, but its grainy and in black and white, like the big foot videos. But I swear its her!
26-11-2016, 12:47 AM
(23-11-2016 09:37 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 05:18 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Can you please cite the names, numbers of, and positions of the people H. Clinton had murdered, and who exactly committed those murders you allege were carried out? Unless you can provide viable confirmation of your claim, and relevant dates, then we can only accept it as a wild, unevidenced personal assertion—or nothing more than a slanderous "guess" by a rusted-on Republican.

—I await your response.

Hm, that depends is this a legitimate question that you would seriously consider the answer or did you have no serious intention of changing your position regardless of the evidence brought forth?

Firstly, I have no particular "position" one way or the other (particularly as I'm in Australia). And yes, my questions are legitimate, and I'd appreciate your answers. If you make claims such as you've made, then you have to support them with viable evidence. If you don't choose to—or can't do so—then I can only dismiss your claims as nonsense and not worthwhile considering.

So... why don't you let me know who Clinton had murdered, and by whom, and we'll take it from there?

26-11-2016, 03:36 AM
(26-11-2016 12:47 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 09:37 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Hm, that depends is this a legitimate question that you would seriously consider the answer or did you have no serious intention of changing your position regardless of the evidence brought forth?

Firstly, I have no particular "position" one way or the other (particularly as I'm in Australia). And yes, my questions are legitimate, and I'd appreciate your answers. If you make claims such as you've made, then you have to support them with viable evidence. If you don't choose to—or can't do so—then I can only dismiss your claims as nonsense and not worthwhile considering.

So... why don't you let me know who Clinton had murdered, and by whom, and we'll take it from there?

Very well I have procured for you this list.

Make of it what you will.
26-11-2016, 04:48 AM
(26-11-2016 03:36 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 12:47 AM)SYZ Wrote:  So... why don't you let me know who Clinton had murdered, and by whom, and we'll take it from there?

Very well I have procured for you this list.

Make of it what you will.

Thanks for the link. I'll read through it and get back to you later on.