Trump Drops Threat To Invesigate Hillary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Trump Drops Threat To Invesigate Hillary
(26-11-2016 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 07:09 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If you were not judging the argument instead of the man then you would not have felt the need to speak up about the man and not the argument.

I judge a man by the sources he uses.

Yep The source matters. Rush Limbaugh is credible in right wing and conspiracy theory circles. There are people that believe W was on one of the planes that hit the World Trade Center but jumped off at the last moment.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2016, 07:33 PM
(26-11-2016 07:17 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 07:09 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Ah so there is, I don't really listen to radio shows.

Let me put things in this way for you, if the Nazis supported evolution, does that make evolution wrong? Of course not, judge argument not the man.

If you were not judging the argument instead of the man then you would not have felt the need to speak up about the man and not the argument.

Ad hominem at its finest.

Why did you post the link? It seems like you did not know its content before you were called out.

Why did I post the link? Especially since I knew there was a high probability of this outcome. Perhaps Tomilay, we humans like to have hope, even in the face of overwhelming odds where hope is futile.

(26-11-2016 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I judge a man by the sources he uses.

Oooh boy.
26-11-2016, 08:11 PM
(26-11-2016 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 07:09 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  If you were not judging the argument instead of the man then you would not have felt the need to speak up about the man and not the argument.

I judge a man by the sources he uses.

I judge a man by the carbon buildup on his bolt assembly Drinking Beverage

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post