Trump Gets Offended by Saturday Night Live

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Trump Gets Offended by Saturday Night Live
Best line in the skit is when Hillary is asked to name one thing she likes about the Donald and she responds, "I do like how generous he is. Just last Friday he handed me this election."

Drumroll please. Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like Full Circle's post
16-10-2016, 02:18 PM
What a thin skinned tool.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 4 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
16-10-2016, 05:04 PM
From Facebook:

Quote:While stitching a cut on the hand of a 75 year old farmer, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Donald Trump and his role as the Republican Nominee for President. The old farmer said, " Well, as I see it, Donald Trump is like a 'Post Tortoise'.'' Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post tortoise' was. The old farmer said, "When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a tortoise balanced on top, that's a post tortoise." The old farmer saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with."

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 17 users Like Dom's post
16-10-2016, 08:49 PM
(16-10-2016 12:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 11:54 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Now, just what would you like Trump to feel then, jennybee & Dom?

Evil_monster

Empathy

*applauds you*
[+] 1 user Likes AnaBunny's post
17-10-2016, 12:46 AM
(16-10-2016 11:54 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 11:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  Only Trump has feelings. Everyone else is a puppet.

Now, just what would you like Trump to feel then, jennybee & Dom?

Evil_monster

His balls in a hydraulic press? Evil_monster

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
17-10-2016, 05:33 AM
(17-10-2016 12:46 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  His balls in a hydraulic press? Evil_monster

Do they make presses that small? A pair of needle-nose pliers would probably do the job.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
17-10-2016, 05:36 AM
(17-10-2016 05:33 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(17-10-2016 12:46 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  His balls in a hydraulic press? Evil_monster

Do they make presses that small? A pair of needle-nose pliers would probably do the job.

Got a pair of tweezers with attached magnifying glass...

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
17-10-2016, 06:18 AM
(16-10-2016 11:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 11:26 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Maybe he should be more concerned about the feelings of the women he violated Wink

Only Trump has feelings. Everyone else is a puppet.

I was and still am really impressed about your predictions of his behaviour as a malignant narcissist. You were spot on.

Scientifically speaking i am starting to believe he indeed does suffer from such a condition.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
17-10-2016, 07:49 AM
"Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand." - Mark Twain
[+] 4 users Like Mr. Boston's post
17-10-2016, 08:01 AM
(17-10-2016 06:18 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 11:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  Only Trump has feelings. Everyone else is a puppet.

I was and still am really impressed about your predictions of his behaviour as a malignant narcissist. You were spot on.

Scientifically speaking i am starting to believe he indeed does suffer from such a condition.

Unfortunately I have come to know that condition quite well. Fortunately the malignant narcissist I knew passed away a decade ago. But I know one when I see one. It's not treatable, they lie to the therapists. They lie all the time, and believe what they say. They are very charming when you are useful and admire them, and very scary when they turn on someone...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post