Trump - I can shoot anyone.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2016, 07:29 AM
RE: Trump - I can shoot anyone.
(23-01-2016 08:22 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...rt-n502911

So who do you think he'll shoot first?

Hopefully himself in the foot, mouth.

This sicko is like a vampire, like the bad guy in Terminator 2. Something has to take down his bullshit Jerry Springer mind rot politics. But what will do it?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2016, 07:55 AM
(24-01-2016 07:29 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Something has to take down his bullshit Jerry Springer mind rot politics. But what will do it?

If he gets irritated and angry enough to unravel in public, he'll take himself down....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
24-01-2016, 07:56 AM
(23-01-2016 08:22 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...rt-n502911

So who do you think he'll shoot first?

Jesus Christ on a gravity-motion powered bouncing stick, how does this fuck have any traction outside of the friction that the rubber coating on the cell he belongs in would afford him?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
24-01-2016, 08:22 AM
(24-01-2016 07:55 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 07:29 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Something has to take down his bullshit Jerry Springer mind rot politics. But what will do it?

If he gets irritated and angry enough to unravel in public, he'll take himself down....

The McCain comment didn't take him down. I still don't think he can win a general, but it still is frightening the realty TV crap our politics has become.

It seems like the only think right now that could hurt him is catching him molesting a kid or find a dead hooker in his hotel room.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-01-2016, 08:48 AM
(24-01-2016 08:22 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  It seems like the only think right now that could hurt him is catching him molesting a kid or find a dead hooker in his hotel room.
Even that second one might not be enough to undo him. Tongue

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
24-01-2016, 10:32 AM
Trump is the antithesis of Obama. He's loud, reactionary, immodest, unstable, bombastic, non-contemplative, out of control, born rich, and married three times. He's everything Obama is not. He's especially not a black man. For the last 8 years a certain segment of this country has been insulted by a black man living in their nations lily white house and they're not happy about that situation. These are the kind of people who don't actually admit to being a bigot but bigoted they are. They follow this bigoted asshole because he's the 180 of Obama.

Maybe he'll shoot Palin.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-01-2016, 10:36 AM
I am so checked out when it comes to this presidential race. It's like a badly scripted 'reality' show.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-01-2016, 11:08 AM
(24-01-2016 07:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's what you get with "party loyalty"...

Because face it -- Hillary could perform fellatio on a warthog while being fisted by a midget at noon in Times Square ---- and she wouldn't lose any votes either.....

In fact she'd probably secure the little people vote..............

Hobo

Actually, if this happens, I'm voting for her. Absolutely. That is the kind of leader this country needs.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
24-01-2016, 11:22 AM
TRUMP:

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-tr...mas-2016-1
Quote:"I'll tell you one thing: I get elected president, we're going to be saying 'merry Christmas' again. Just remember that," he said. "And by the way, Christianity will have power, without having to form."

He added: "Because if I'm there, you're going to have plenty of power. You don't need anybody else. You're going to have somebody representing you very, very well. Remember that."
Facepalm

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
24-01-2016, 11:54 AM
(24-01-2016 11:22 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  TRUMP:

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-tr...mas-2016-1
Quote:"I'll tell you one thing: I get elected president, we're going to be saying 'merry Christmas' again. Just remember that," he said. "And by the way, Christianity will have power, without having to form."

He added: "Because if I'm there, you're going to have plenty of power. You don't need anybody else. You're going to have somebody representing you very, very well. Remember that."
Facepalm

Good. That way, when we launch lawsuits defending our rights, this shit will be incorporated into precedent.