Trump - I can shoot anyone.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Trump - I can shoot anyone.
The most amazing thing to me about Trump is he says this bullshit and people nod along in agreement, as if he was actually sincere. There is nothing godly about this guy. He's a philanderer, he's not remotely charitable and no one can recall seeing him in church. I can't believe evangelical groups are not going apeshit over this but, so far, they are not.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2016, 01:29 PM
(24-01-2016 12:07 PM)BnW Wrote:  The most amazing thing to me about Trump is he says this bullshit and people nod along in agreement, as if he was actually sincere. There is nothing godly about this guy. He's a philanderer, he's not remotely charitable and no one can recall seeing him in church. I can't believe evangelical groups are not going apeshit over this but, so far, they are not.

I'm telling you --- all you have to do is stick a ( R ) after your name --- (or a ( D ) for that matter) ----- and all the party loyalists will actually believe that you believe the same things they do --- despite all evidence to the contrary.....

A lot like religion.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
24-01-2016, 01:56 PM
(23-01-2016 08:22 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...rt-n502911

So who do you think he'll shoot first?

I thought all Americans thought this way?

Tongue

Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-01-2016, 02:03 PM
(24-01-2016 01:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 12:07 PM)BnW Wrote:  The most amazing thing to me about Trump is he says this bullshit and people nod along in agreement, as if he was actually sincere. There is nothing godly about this guy. He's a philanderer, he's not remotely charitable and no one can recall seeing him in church. I can't believe evangelical groups are not going apeshit over this but, so far, they are not.

I'm telling you --- all you have to do is stick a ( R ) after your name --- (or a ( D ) for that matter) ----- and all the party loyalists will actually believe that you believe the same things they do --- despite all evidence to the contrary.....

A lot like religion.....

No, only ONE party and ONE class is responsible for our 30 year decline. The only thing you can accuse our democratic politicians is throwing the bratty asshole kid the candy bar at the check out isle to get them to shut the fuck up. Dems have been held hostage and been force to play the GOP game for the past 30 years. The only thing you can accuse our voters of is apathy and not showing up during midterms.

The two parties ARE NOT the same. Only one is holding the nation hostage. The other is simply being too compromising, and our voter apathy does not help.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-01-2016, 02:07 PM
It's an indictment of world politics that anything this buffoon says is taken remotely seriously. Where are the serious leaders who actually govern for the benefit of the people? Not a single alleged democracy anywhere in the world that is not riddled with populist dickheads.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
24-01-2016, 02:49 PM
(24-01-2016 11:22 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  TRUMP:

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-tr...mas-2016-1
Quote:"I'll tell you one thing: I get elected president, we're going to be saying 'merry Christmas' again. Just remember that," he said. "And by the way, Christianity will have power, without having to form."

He added: "Because if I'm there, you're going to have plenty of power. You don't need anybody else. You're going to have somebody representing you very, very well. Remember that."
Facepalm

FacepalmFacepalmFacepalm

What a fucking idiot. What a fool. Someone should start a petition that if he's elected President of the US he isn't allowed in the US.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-01-2016, 04:33 PM
(24-01-2016 02:03 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 01:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'm telling you --- all you have to do is stick a ( R ) after your name --- (or a ( D ) for that matter) ----- and all the party loyalists will actually believe that you believe the same things they do --- despite all evidence to the contrary.....

A lot like religion.....

No, only ONE party and ONE class is responsible for our 30 year decline. The only thing you can accuse our democratic politicians is throwing the bratty asshole kid the candy bar at the check out isle to get them to shut the fuck up. Dems have been held hostage and been force to play the GOP game for the past 30 years. The only thing you can accuse our voters of is apathy and not showing up during midterms.

The two parties ARE NOT the same. Only one is holding the nation hostage. The other is simply being too compromising, and our voter apathy does not help.

Spoken like a true card carrying member of the party........................

The only thing you're proving is your bias...................

(and before you scream "REPUBLICUNT" --- the last President I voted for is the one we've got right now...)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-01-2016, 04:54 PM
(24-01-2016 11:08 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 07:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's what you get with "party loyalty"...

Because face it -- Hillary could perform fellatio on a warthog while being fisted by a midget at noon in Times Square ---- and she wouldn't lose any votes either.....

In fact she'd probably secure the little people vote..............

Hobo

Actually, if this happens, I'm voting for her. Absolutely. That is the kind of leader this country needs.

Yeah, I like me some dead presidents. Yes

[Image: 1322870358_50-dollar-bill.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Maybe he'll shoot Ted Nugent.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
24-01-2016, 06:08 PM
(24-01-2016 10:32 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Trump is the antithesis of Obama. He's loud, reactionary, immodest, unstable, bombastic, non-contemplative, out of control, born rich, and married three times. He's everything Obama is not.
But he is as progressive as Obama: pro-choice, pro-gun, pro-big government, pro-single payer, pro crony capitalism.
Both love POWER. Both like to manage.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED