Trump - I can shoot anyone.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: Trump - I can shoot anyone.
(24-01-2016 06:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 10:32 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Trump is the antithesis of Obama. He's loud, reactionary, immodest, unstable, bombastic, non-contemplative, out of control, born rich, and married three times. He's everything Obama is not.
But he is as progressive as Obama: pro-choice, pro-gun, pro-big government, pro-single payer, pro crony capitalism.
Both love POWER. Both like to manage.
Swing and miss again but hay, who is counting. I guess when you don't know what terms actually are they can be allied in the sane spectrum. Both are more progressive than you but neither are progressive on a political scale. Plus several things you list don't equate at all to what almost anyone (conservative, liberal, overlord) would typical call progressive.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
24-01-2016, 07:04 PM
(24-01-2016 06:44 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 06:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  But he is as progressive as Obama: pro-choice, pro-gun, pro-big government, pro-single payer, pro crony capitalism.
Both love POWER. Both like to manage.
Swing and miss again but hay, who is counting. I guess when you don't know what terms actually are they can be allied in the sane spectrum. Both are more progressive than you but neither are progressive on a political scale. Plus several things you list don't equate at all to what almost anyone (conservative, liberal, overlord) would typical call progressive.
Both are for big government. Both are progressive. They are not as progressive as comrade/tovarishch Sanders.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
24-01-2016, 07:29 PM
(24-01-2016 07:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 06:44 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Swing and miss again but hay, who is counting. I guess when you don't know what terms actually are they can be allied in the sane spectrum. Both are more progressive than you but neither are progressive on a political scale. Plus several things you list don't equate at all to what almost anyone (conservative, liberal, overlord) would typical call progressive.
Both are for big government. Both are progressive. They are not as progressive as comrade/tovarishch Sanders.
That Doesn't marker someone as progressive. Trump supported progressives 10 years ago and on his past. Hillary supported & was conservative in her past and promotes warfare actions, I guess she's conservative because of that

24-01-2016, 09:31 PM
(24-01-2016 04:33 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 02:03 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  No, only ONE party and ONE class is responsible for our 30 year decline. The only thing you can accuse our democratic politicians is throwing the bratty asshole kid the candy bar at the check out isle to get them to shut the fuck up. Dems have been held hostage and been force to play the GOP game for the past 30 years. The only thing you can accuse our voters of is apathy and not showing up during midterms.

The two parties ARE NOT the same. Only one is holding the nation hostage. The other is simply being too compromising, and our voter apathy does not help.

Spoken like a true card carrying member of the party........................

The only thing you're proving is your bias...................

(and before you scream "REPUBLICUNT" --- the last President I voted for is the one we've got right now...)

Actually OB. As someone from afar, he reminds me of a Commodus type. All ego, no brains. No matter what party, if any party at all.

The guy is such a ham he should have been on the stage. I can probably get him an audition. But he overacts a bit.
No

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-01-2016, 06:17 AM
(24-01-2016 05:14 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Maybe he'll shoot Ted Nugent.

I doubt it.......

Ted's pretty damned handy with the Glock 20 he carries.....

I've seen him shoot. Ted might be a freaked out loudmouth -- but he can shoot....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
25-01-2016, 09:08 AM
(23-01-2016 08:22 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...rt-n502911

So who do you think he'll shoot first?

Reading the first paragraph:

Quote:Donald Trump said Saturday that his supporters are so loyal that he would not lose backers even if he were to shoot someone in the middle of downtown Manhattan.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, okay, and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay?" Trump said at a rally in Sioux Center, Iowa as the audience laughed. "It's, like, incredible."

I wonder if this guy is fully aware of the situation. I wonder if he realizes that he can't win a national election (and probably not the primary), but his rabid supporters say so much about a solid chunk of this country. It'd be great if after a handful of primaries, he withdraws his candidacy, telling his supporters "you're the worst" and tells them to stay home in November without endorsing anyone. Or he endorses Sanders. Big Grin

If this all turns out to be an epic troll, I will be so happy.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
25-01-2016, 12:48 PM
(25-01-2016 09:08 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  If this all turns out to be an epic troll, I will be so happy.
Yeah somebody else on this site told me they think he is a troll/poe (you know who you are). I'm not convinced that's true, but damn it would be nice, wouldn't it?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
25-01-2016, 05:40 PM
(25-01-2016 06:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 05:14 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Maybe he'll shoot Ted Nugent.

I doubt it.......

Ted's pretty damned handy with the Glock 20 he carries.....

I've seen him shoot. Ted might be a freaked out loudmouth -- but he can shoot....
Well it'd be a greedo Han scenario I'm sure

[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
25-01-2016, 08:36 PM
(23-01-2016 08:22 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...rt-n502911

So who do you think he'll shoot first?

I'm no fan of the man, but please don't de-contextualize statements like that. His meaning was entirely different than this.
25-01-2016, 08:49 PM
[Image: fa9016454f985a9edee990e4f4687476.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.