Trump - I can shoot anyone.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Trump - I can shoot anyone.
(27-01-2016 01:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 10:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm in the Czech Republic, actually, and I'm not sure why that would make it pointless. I don't need to live in the US to form an opinion about your presidential candidates. I really don't appreciate your tone, but I'll answer you anyway.

My tone?
Your opinion of who is going to be or should be president simply doesn't matter.
You are not an American, you do not live in the U.S. Your opinion is for entertainment purposes only.

On the other hand, you might care what candidate has an acceptable foreign policy stance and experience.
My opinion is that Trump would be a disaster on the international stage.

Pro tip: The British want to bar him from their country.

Trump has taken four of his ventures into bankruptcy. These were Chapter 11 bankruptcies to reorganize the finances. In each, he gave up large percentages of ownership and lost a lot of money. While filing for Chapter 11 may have been the best thing to do under the circumstances, he is responsible for those adverse circumstances.
I have no interest in talking to someone who thinks my opinion is only useful for entertainment purposes. You'll have to find someone else to play the comedian for you because I have no desire to put up with your condescending attitude.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2016, 05:47 PM
(27-01-2016 03:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 01:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  My tone?
Your opinion of who is going to be or should be president simply doesn't matter.
You are not an American, you do not live in the U.S. Your opinion is for entertainment purposes only.

On the other hand, you might care what candidate has an acceptable foreign policy stance and experience.
My opinion is that Trump would be a disaster on the international stage.

Pro tip: The British want to bar him from their country.

Trump has taken four of his ventures into bankruptcy. These were Chapter 11 bankruptcies to reorganize the finances. In each, he gave up large percentages of ownership and lost a lot of money. While filing for Chapter 11 may have been the best thing to do under the circumstances, he is responsible for those adverse circumstances.
I have no interest in talking to someone who thinks my opinion is only useful for entertainment purposes. You'll have to find someone else to play the comedian for you because I have no desire to put up with your condescending attitude.

You are treating it as entertainment by betting on it. Facepalm

Your opinion on this affects nothing - you can't vote.
You said "Are you genuinely interested in an answer to that question? Because if so, I can name a few reasons to explain why I support him."
Your support is meaningless.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-01-2016, 02:52 AM
Vosur, he might be advantageous for the reasons that you mentioned but he is also a rich man in an era where the interests of rich men are put ahead of everyone elses', a greedy man in a time when corporate and individual greed is wrecking the world. A populist who tells people the nice things they want to hear in order to get elected - "it's not your problem, it's those evil Muslims, it's the Mexicans, it's Obama, they're at fault, I will solve your problems with magic". He's a man I distrust, possibly even an evil man. And I doubt his competence. All who promise golden dreams... they never deliver. And what does he promise? To "make America great". Well, Obama promised "Yes we can" so I suppose one can't ask for too much Dodgy

He most definitely is a buffoon. If the Americans elect him they will be a laughing stock. Even in a world where Zuma is the president of SA (not something we're proud of) but *even we* would laugh. Much as we did when Bush got elected the second time.

Politics worldwide is dominated by infantile rhetoric. Catering to the lowest common denominator. It's disgusting.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
28-01-2016, 06:44 PM
(28-01-2016 02:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  Vosur, he might be advantageous for the reasons that you mentioned but he is also a rich man in an era where the interests of rich men are put ahead of everyone elses', a greedy man in a time when corporate and individual greed is wrecking the world. A populist who tells people the nice things they want to hear in order to get elected - "it's not your problem, it's those evil Muslims, it's the Mexicans, it's Obama, they're at fault, I will solve your problems with magic". He's a man I distrust, possibly even an evil man. And I doubt his competence. All who promise golden dreams... they never deliver. And what does he promise? To "make America great". Well, Obama promised "Yes we can" so I suppose one can't ask for too much Dodgy

He most definitely is a buffoon. If the Americans elect him they will be a laughing stock. Even in a world where Zuma is the president of SA (not something we're proud of) but *even we* would laugh. Much as we did when Bush got elected the second time.

Politics worldwide is dominated by infantile rhetoric. Catering to the lowest common denominator. It's disgusting.

[Image: trump-compared-to-hitler.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-01-2016, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2016 07:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-01-2016 06:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 02:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  Vosur, he might be advantageous for the reasons that you mentioned but he is also a rich man in an era where the interests of rich men are put ahead of everyone elses', a greedy man in a time when corporate and individual greed is wrecking the world. A populist who tells people the nice things they want to hear in order to get elected - "it's not your problem, it's those evil Muslims, it's the Mexicans, it's Obama, they're at fault, I will solve your problems with magic". He's a man I distrust, possibly even an evil man. And I doubt his competence. All who promise golden dreams... they never deliver. And what does he promise? To "make America great". Well, Obama promised "Yes we can" so I suppose one can't ask for too much Dodgy

But there's gonna be a wall goddamit! THERE'S GONNA BE WALL EVEN GREATER THAN THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA! THERE'S GONNA BE A TRUMPFUCKSJESUS IN HIS ASS MONUMENTAL WALL! WINTER IS MOTHERFUCKING COMING BITCHES!

[Image: winter.png]

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-01-2016, 11:52 PM
(28-01-2016 06:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  

I don't know if Trump could get away with that even if he wanted to. Too much media attention these days, you can't hide things as Hitler could. American free press would be a significant hurdle for any would-be mass murderer to clear. But yeah, it's surprising how lightly politicians will flirt with these kind of ideas, when they have a clear example of how terrifyingly badly it can go wrong.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-01-2016, 02:46 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-oba...41928.html
Quote:President Obama declared definitively that a Democrat will succeed him next year, telling a gathering of House Democrats his confidence stems from his belief that Democrats have the American people's best interest at heart.
[...]
throwing subtle jabs at the Republican Party. "As Democrats," he said, "we believe in science—I know it's a radical proposition."

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
29-01-2016, 05:23 PM

The Problem with lying on the scale Trump does is eventually the truth comes out and bites you in the ass.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-01-2016, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 05:38 PM by Vosur.)

The fact that a person like Hillary Clinton, who has proven beyond a shadow of the doubt that she positively cannot be trusted with classified information due to her incompetence and laziness, is even allowed to run as POTUS already makes the US the laughing stock of the world. If she ends up being elected, Americans really deserve every single misfortune that comes their way. Even if you don't like Trump, there is no excuse for voting for Hillary over Bernie.

(29-01-2016 05:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
The Problem with lying on the scale Trump does is eventually the truth comes out and bites you in the ass.
What lies are you referring to? Did Trump ever claim that this Saudi Prince didn't buy these assets? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-01-2016, 06:00 PM
(29-01-2016 05:32 PM)Vosur Wrote:  The fact that a person like Hillary Clinton, who has proven beyond a shadow of the doubt that she positively cannot be trusted with classified information due to her incompetence and laziness, is even allowed to run as POTUS already makes the US the laughing stock of the world. If she ends up being elected, Americans really deserve every single misfortune that comes their way. Even if you don't like Trump, there is no excuse for voting for Hillary over Bernie.
Pssht, terrorist Drinking Beverage
Just kidding

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.