Trump - I can shoot anyone.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2016, 06:17 PM
RE: Trump - I can shoot anyone.
(29-01-2016 05:32 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 02:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  Vosur, he might be advantageous for the reasons that you mentioned but he is also a rich man in an era where the interests of rich men are put ahead of everyone elses', a greedy man in a time when corporate and individual greed is wrecking the world. A populist who tells people the nice things they want to hear in order to get elected - "it's not your problem, it's those evil Muslims, it's the Mexicans, it's Obama, they're at fault, I will solve your problems with magic". He's a man I distrust, possibly even an evil man. And I doubt his competence. All who promise golden dreams... they never deliver. And what does he promise? To "make America great". Well, Obama promised "Yes we can" so I suppose one can't ask for too much Dodgy

He most definitely is a buffoon. If the Americans elect him they will be a laughing stock. Even in a world where Zuma is the president of SA (not something we're proud of) but *even we* would laugh. Much as we did when Bush got elected the second time.

Politics worldwide is dominated by infantile rhetoric. Catering to the lowest common denominator. It's disgusting.
The fact that a person like Hillary Clinton, who has proven beyond a shadow of the doubt that she positively cannot be trusted with classified information due to her incompetence and laziness, is even allowed to run as POTUS already makes the US the laughing stock of the world. If she ends up being elected, Americans really deserve every single misfortune that comes their way. Even if you don't like Trump, there is no excuse for voting for Hillary over Bernie.

(29-01-2016 05:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
The Problem with lying on the scale Trump does is eventually the truth comes out and bites you in the ass.
What lies are you referring to? Did Trump ever claim that this Saudi Prince didn't buy these assets? Consider

The e-mails were not classified at the time - they have been classified after the fact.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2016, 06:29 PM
(29-01-2016 06:00 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(29-01-2016 05:32 PM)Vosur Wrote:  The fact that a person like Hillary Clinton, who has proven beyond a shadow of the doubt that she positively cannot be trusted with classified information due to her incompetence and laziness, is even allowed to run as POTUS already makes the US the laughing stock of the world. If she ends up being elected, Americans really deserve every single misfortune that comes their way. Even if you don't like Trump, there is no excuse for voting for Hillary over Bernie.

Pssht, terrorist Drinking Beverage

Oh, hey Egor

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-01-2016, 06:32 PM
(29-01-2016 06:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-01-2016 06:00 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Pssht, terrorist Drinking Beverage

Oh, hey Egor
Not even going to try to interpret that, but what he said was pretty messed up.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
29-01-2016, 06:37 PM
(29-01-2016 06:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  The e-mails were not classified at the time - they have been classified after the fact.
Read this article from The Washington Post and then tell me if you still think that's a relevant response to what I said.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-01-2016, 06:42 PM
(28-01-2016 07:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 06:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: trump-compared-to-hitler.jpg]

But there's gonna be a wall goddamit! THERE'S GONNA BE WALL EVEN GREATER THAN THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA! THERE'S GONNA BE A TRUMPFUCKSJESUS IN HIS ASS MONUMENTAL WALL! WINTER IS MOTHERFUCKING COMING BITCHES!

[Image: winter.png]

I'd like to build a monumental wall around Trump.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
29-01-2016, 06:46 PM
Trump is crazy. That statement alone -- "I can shoot anyone" -- makes him unfit to be president and is probably evidence of mental instability. His comments about closing the borders to Muslims, even if they are already US citizens who have just left the country on business or vacation, is so crazy that it also makes him unfit to be president. The number of position changes in just the last 5 years are also crazy [and probably constitute psychiatric instability] and render him unfit to be president. The assessment of his mental health is not mine alone. My closest friend is a retired shrink and he, too, thinks Trump is mentally unstable.
29-01-2016, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2016 09:56 PM by Chas.)
(29-01-2016 06:37 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-01-2016 06:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  The e-mails were not classified at the time - they have been classified after the fact.
Read this article from The Washington Post and then tell me if you still think that's a relevant response to what I said.

You said "... she positively cannot be trusted with classified information due to her incompetence and laziness..."

The information wasn't classified until after the fact. And as Secretary of State, she has the authority to deem it classified or not.

I'd say that is germane.

(Edited for typo.)

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2016, 07:31 PM
(29-01-2016 07:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-01-2016 06:37 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Read this article from The Washington Post and then tell me if you still think that's a relevant response to what I said.

You said "... she positively cannot be trusted with classified information due to her incompetence and laziness..."

The information wasn't classified until after the fact. And as Secretary of State, she has the authority to deem it classified or not.

I'd say that is germaine.
I think the world you're looking for is "germane." That being said, I don't think you read the full article. First, she is incompetent because she didn't classify the e-mails in question in spite of the fact that they fulfilled the classification requirements outlined in the article I linked you to. As it turns out, at least 22 of these e-mails contained not just classified, but top secret information. Any competent Secretary of State would have recognized them as such and treated them accordingly. Second, she is lazy because she stored e-mails containing classified and top secret information on her private e-mail server not as a matter of policy, but as a matter of personal convenience, because it was easier for her than leaving them on the secure government servers. She put top secret information that could potentially be devastating in the wrong hands at risk of being compromised because she couldn't be bothered to take the safe route. That's not the kind of person who should be POTUS. Third, according to an article from Reuters, at least 30 of these e-mails, although not explicitly marked as classified, would have been automatically deemed classified due to their content.

29-01-2016, 07:39 PM
(29-01-2016 05:32 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-01-2016 02:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  Vosur, he might be advantageous for the reasons that you mentioned but he is also a rich man in an era where the interests of rich men are put ahead of everyone elses', a greedy man in a time when corporate and individual greed is wrecking the world. A populist who tells people the nice things they want to hear in order to get elected - "it's not your problem, it's those evil Muslims, it's the Mexicans, it's Obama, they're at fault, I will solve your problems with magic". He's a man I distrust, possibly even an evil man. And I doubt his competence. All who promise golden dreams... they never deliver. And what does he promise? To "make America great". Well, Obama promised "Yes we can" so I suppose one can't ask for too much Dodgy

He most definitely is a buffoon. If the Americans elect him they will be a laughing stock. Even in a world where Zuma is the president of SA (not something we're proud of) but *even we* would laugh. Much as we did when Bush got elected the second time.

Politics worldwide is dominated by infantile rhetoric. Catering to the lowest common denominator. It's disgusting.
The fact that a person like Hillary Clinton, who has proven beyond a shadow of the doubt that she positively cannot be trusted with classified information due to her incompetence and laziness, is even allowed to run as POTUS already makes the US the laughing stock of the world. If she ends up being elected, Americans really deserve every single misfortune that comes their way. Even if you don't like Trump, there is no excuse for voting for Hillary over Bernie.

(29-01-2016 05:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
The Problem with lying on the scale Trump does is eventually the truth comes out and bites you in the ass.
What lies are you referring to? Did Trump ever claim that this Saudi Prince didn't buy these assets? Consider

Didn't read the article huh? Trump lied about that Prince owning half of Fox news (He in fact owns 1% in Newscorp stock) and had much closer ties to the Prince financially himself. Of course that is just 1 thing the Donald has been less than truthful about lately.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-01-2016, 07:50 PM
(29-01-2016 06:46 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Trump is crazy. That statement alone -- "I can shoot anyone" -- makes him unfit to be president and is probably evidence of mental instability. His comments about closing the borders to Muslims, even if they are already US citizens who have just left the country on business or vacation, is so crazy that it also makes him unfit to be president. The number of position changes in just the last 5 years are also crazy [and probably constitute psychiatric instability] and render him unfit to be president. The assessment of his mental health is not mine alone. My closest friend is a retired shrink and he, too, thinks Trump is mentally unstable.
It feels like I'm fighting a losing battle here. You people don't even care about being factually accurate, you just react emotionally to him like a child. If you had bothered to watch the video for yourself, you would not only have realized that both you and OP misquoted Trump (He did not, in fact, say "I can shoot anyone", he said "I could shoot somebody"), you also would have realized that it was obviously meant as a joke (Note the crowd's reaction to it).

(29-01-2016 07:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-01-2016 05:32 PM)Vosur Wrote:  The fact that a person like Hillary Clinton, who has proven beyond a shadow of the doubt that she positively cannot be trusted with classified information due to her incompetence and laziness, is even allowed to run as POTUS already makes the US the laughing stock of the world. If she ends up being elected, Americans really deserve every single misfortune that comes their way. Even if you don't like Trump, there is no excuse for voting for Hillary over Bernie.

Didn't read the article huh? Trump lied about that Prince owning half of Fox news (He in fact owns 1% in Newscorp stock) and had much closer ties to the Prince financially himself. Of course that is just 1 thing the Donald has been less than truthful about lately.

No, unlike you, I do bother reading the articles that people post. Do I have to call you out again on the irony of you telling me to "check my facts" right before claiming that Trump's net worth would be three times what it is today if he had invested his money in a certain index fund? No? Do I have to call you out on your audacity to say something like "one of us has not done an in depth analysis but it is not me" after that grandiose factual error of yours? Was it your "in depth analysis" that led you to reach that factually inaccurate conclusion about the potential of his net worth? Was it your "in depth analysis" that led you to conclude that a Goldman Sachs banker is a "Trump bootlicker" because his actual in-depth, expert analysis didn't agree with your frankly uneducated opinion? Your biases and emotions are clouding your ability to think critically about the matter and it's just really sad and embarrassing at this point.

And to address your point, Trump did not, in fact, claim that the Prince owns "half of Fox News". He retweeted an image which said that this Prince was a "co-owner" of Fox News.