Trump Impeachment on Day One?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Trump Impeachment on Day One?
(23-11-2016 03:56 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 03:53 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  In the meantime, Hillary is ahead in the popular vote by over 2 million now.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/cl...016-231790

trump has no mandate.

Unfortunately, he and the Republican Congress will act as if they do.

Hell they think they have one when they're in the minority. God being on their side and all.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-11-2016, 01:44 PM
It's gonna be funny on the world stage when non-US people think Trump's third wife is his daughter (as I did). Or is Trump immune to ridicule?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
24-11-2016, 01:50 PM
(24-11-2016 01:44 PM)SYZ Wrote:  It's gonna be funny on the world stage when non-US people think Trump's third wife is his daughter (as I did). Or is Trump immune to ridicule?

Well, there's an 11 years difference between his third wife and his daughter so I can see why you would be confused.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
25-11-2016, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2016 06:54 PM by SYZ.)
I was somewhat bemused to read this little tidbit of Trumpmania in my morning national daily today:—

There's an element of the Wonka chocolate factory in the crowds that queue around the block at Trump Tower in Manhattan, patient and wide-eyed as they wait to shell out $US100, even $US200, for a swag of hot new presidential memorabilia at the gift kiosk, which is sandwiched between the Trump Ice Cream Parlour and the Trump Grill on the ground floor...

There are little chocolate bricks with "Trump" stamped on their foil wrappings; and sweaters, towels and glassware—all with a discreet Trump monogram. Fans can't leave without a MAGA baseball cap—Make America Great Again. There's even a Trump cologne for men—it's called Success...

Donald Trump's family settle in for the good times.

While the daughter [Ivanka] vets would-be cabinet members, her staff tend to an unprecedented new line in presidential product placement. And as a power behind Dad's throne, the daughter's husband, Jared Kushner, wants to be a White House adviser—and despite the obvious nepotism, he'll most likely get the gig, because Dad thinks he's capable of negotiating an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal...

——That last bit really had me spitting my cornflakes, and laughing out loud! I had to look up Kushner, and it seems that he was admitted to Harvard after his daddy had "donated" $2.5 million to the university. Obviously big money opens lots of doors in America.

Sadcryface2

[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
25-11-2016, 07:47 PM
(24-11-2016 01:50 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 01:44 PM)SYZ Wrote:  It's gonna be funny on the world stage when non-US people think Trump's third wife is his daughter (as I did). Or is Trump immune to ridicule?

Well, there's an 11 years difference between his third wife and his daughter so I can see why you would be confused.

That's not a big deal. My daughter is 17 and my 2nd wife is 28. 11 year difference as well. Most call me lucky to be almost 39 and have such a young beautiful wife. I'm sure Trump could get a woman younger than his daughter if Melania ever divorced him. When you're rich (like Trump) or good looking (like me) you can get younger women. They let you just grab them by the pussy...

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
25-11-2016, 08:21 PM
(25-11-2016 07:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  That's not a big deal. My daughter is 17 and my 2nd wife is 28. 11 year difference as well. Most call me lucky to be almost 39 and have such a young beautiful wife. I'm sure Trump could get a woman younger than his daughter if Melania ever divorced him. When you're rich (like Trump) or good looking (like me) you can get younger women. They let you just grab them by the pussy...

Like me... Big Grin

A 10-year age difference ain't all that remarkable, but with Mr and Mrs Trump it's a 24-year difference. It'd be like you marrying a 14-year-old. Uh.....

25-11-2016, 08:24 PM
(25-11-2016 07:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-11-2016 01:50 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, there's an 11 years difference between his third wife and his daughter so I can see why you would be confused.

That's not a big deal. My daughter is 17 and my 2nd wife is 28. 11 year difference as well. Most call me lucky to be almost 39 and have such a young beautiful wife. I'm sure Trump could get a woman younger than his daughter if Melania ever divorced him. When you're rich (like Trump) or good looking (like me) you can get younger women. They let you just grab them by the pussy...

My husband is 6 years younger than I am so he lets me grab him by the dick.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
25-11-2016, 08:49 PM
To the OP.....

Impeachment is reserved for (quoting the US Constitution) "Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

The whole of the suit filed against President Elect Trump was a of a CIVIL nature -- not criminal.............

Therefore -- it's not justification for impeachment.................

I'm not saying his "Trump University" wasn't a farce -- it pretty much looks like it was................

But --- buying bad advice isn't a criminal matter.....................

Lesson learned --- don't buy financial advice from a guy with a horrific comb-over................................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
26-11-2016, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2016 10:04 AM by Hafnof.)
- The President can probably only be impeached for actions taken after becoming President
- It may be possible for the President to self pardon. This would be an admission of guilt, but there is no precedent or law to stop him from doing so.
- The President can probably retain his business interests without breaching any conflict of interest. However as director of a company any actions as president that aren't in that company's interests could lead to serious legal problems.
Check out the Opening Arguments podcast for this and much more comprehensive info.
http://openargs.com/oa23-trump-presidenc...-q-part-1/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post