Trump Rally goes Thunderdome

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Trump Rally goes Thunderdome
(13-03-2016 02:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  In his and everyone's defense Vos, not everyone reads every single thread on the forum.

And even those who do are perfectly justified in being annoyed.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Unbeliever's post
13-03-2016, 03:46 PM
(13-03-2016 03:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Just so there's no misunderstanding, I don't feel insulted when he calls me a Nazi because I'm fully aware that he's a senile old man who can't think straight anymore. I just laugh about it because I know that I never said anything racist or anti-semitic.

Hey, why don't you start a new thread explaining that you were playing devil's advocate. many people aren't going to read this whole thread. But they will likely read the OP of a new thread.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
13-03-2016, 03:53 PM
(13-03-2016 03:38 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  And even those who do are perfectly justified in being annoyed.
That's true, although I can't imagine that that annoyance will last very long. Something about people having short memories and all that.

(13-03-2016 03:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  Hey, why don't you start a new thread explaining that you were playing devil's advocate. many people aren't going to read this whole thread. But they will likely read the OP of a new thread.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll do that later today or tomorrow.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
13-03-2016, 04:16 PM
(13-03-2016 03:53 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 03:38 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  And even those who do are perfectly justified in being annoyed.
That's true, although I can't imagine that that annoyance will last very long. Something about people having short memories and all that.

(13-03-2016 03:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  Hey, why don't you start a new thread explaining that you were playing devil's advocate. many people aren't going to read this whole thread. But they will likely read the OP of a new thread.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll do that later today or tomorrow.

That'd be great.

I am in touch with several members offsite and know how much you hurt people. Plus you made it uneasy for many to know your real motives. "Is he lying" is a relevant question now.

And for the record Vosur. It is my sincere hope you never develop life threatening cancer. I have been on chemo now for 18 months. Was in isolation in hospital 5 times and nearly died 3 times. I am on chemo now until Feb' next year. Perhaps longer.

May you live long healthy and prosper. And show your friends some respect. Do your social experiments on strangers if you must.

Good luck to you.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
13-03-2016, 04:56 PM
(13-03-2016 03:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Just so there's no misunderstanding, I don't feel insulted when he calls me a Nazi because I'm fully aware that he's a senile old man who can't think straight anymore.

It's this sentence that makes me less than convinced about you even though you have admitted that you were deliberately trolling for the last month.

I agree with Banjo here. You've shat upon your reputation.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
13-03-2016, 05:17 PM
(13-03-2016 03:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 03:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Just so there's no misunderstanding, I don't feel insulted when he calls me a Nazi because I'm fully aware that he's a senile old man who can't think straight anymore. I just laugh about it because I know that I never said anything racist or anti-semitic.

Hey, why don't you start a new thread explaining that you were playing devil's advocate. many people aren't going to read this whole thread. But they will likely read the OP of a new thread.

Huh

[Image: 564232b7-4025-4d23-9b42-e07d6dd49f0a.jpg]

I've been outtta the loop today.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
13-03-2016, 06:01 PM
(13-03-2016 04:56 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  It's this sentence that makes me less than convinced about you even though you have admitted that you were deliberately trolling for the last month.
To be fair, I was unaware that Banjo has cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy. I was making an observation about his state of mind, not trying to poke fun at his illness.

(13-03-2016 04:56 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I agree with Banjo here. You've shat upon your reputation.
While you have every right to think that, I have to tell you that I don't care one bit about my reputation. I would have kept the act going for another week or two if GirlyMan hadn't called my bluff. I could apologize for what I did, but it wouldn't do any good because it obviously wouldn't be a sincere apology. What I did was premeditated after all and I had at least some idea about the kind of damage my actions would cause. I do regret that some people genuinely feel hurt, but that's about as far as it goes.

13-03-2016, 06:13 PM
(13-03-2016 06:01 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 04:56 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  It's this sentence that makes me less than convinced about you even though you have admitted that you were deliberately trolling for the last month.
To be fair, I was unaware that Banjo has cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy. I was making an observation about his state of mind, not trying to poke fun at his illness.

(13-03-2016 04:56 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I agree with Banjo here. You've shat upon your reputation.
While you have every right to think that, I have to tell you that I don't care one bit about my reputation. I would have kept the act going for another week or two if GirlyMan hadn't called my bluff. I could apologize for what I did, but it wouldn't do any good because it obviously wouldn't be a sincere apology. What I did was premeditated after all and I had at least some idea about the kind of damage my actions would cause. I do regret that some people genuinely feel hurt, but that's about as far as it goes.

So this was a forum prank, a practical joke, the workings of a troll?

I'm not sure what you got out of this whole episode. It wasn't exactly fraught with humor or nuggets of wisdom on your part. It was kinda dumb.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
13-03-2016, 06:23 PM
(13-03-2016 06:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So this was a forum prank, a practical joke, the workings of a troll?

I'm not sure what you got out of this whole episode. It wasn't exactly fraught with humor or nuggets of wisdom on your part. It was kinda dumb.
I explained my reasons for doing it here: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid960008

13-03-2016, 07:14 PM
(13-03-2016 06:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 06:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So this was a forum prank, a practical joke, the workings of a troll?

I explained my reasons for doing it here: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid960008

Just make a new thread already. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man