Trump Rally goes Thunderdome

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Trump Rally goes Thunderdome
(13-03-2016 06:01 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 04:56 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  It's this sentence that makes me less than convinced about you even though you have admitted that you were deliberately trolling for the last month.
To be fair, I was unaware that Banjo has cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy. I was making an observation about his state of mind, not trying to poke fun at his illness.

(13-03-2016 04:56 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I agree with Banjo here. You've shat upon your reputation.
While you have every right to think that, I have to tell you that I don't care one bit about my reputation. I would have kept the act going for another week or two if GirlyMan hadn't called my bluff. I could apologize for what I did, but it wouldn't do any good because it obviously wouldn't be a sincere apology. What I did was premeditated after all and I had at least some idea about the kind of damage my actions would cause. I do regret that some people genuinely feel hurt, but that's about as far as it goes.

Nixon?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2016, 07:08 AM
(12-03-2016 12:23 AM)Alla Wrote:  It is an attack of the left on freedom of speech.
(12-03-2016 12:27 AM)Alla Wrote:  what left did is un-American

The left exercised their free speech. They gathered in a public space and voiced their opinions. Protests are legal and protected under the First Amendment. Counter protests are also legal and protected under the First Amendment.

Trump has every legal right to eject protesters from closed events. Of course, I feel he should stop with his rhetoric of encouraging punching protesters, but that's a separate issue; he can legally peaceably eject people from his events. What he can't do is demand that people not protest outside his events. He doesn't have the authority to do so, and if the government were to interfere, that would be an infringement on free speech by the government (which is what the First Amendment covers).

The left stating their opinion in public, en masse is neither illegal nor un-American. It's the exact opposite.
[+] 7 users Like RobbyPants's post
14-03-2016, 12:52 PM
(13-03-2016 03:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-03-2016 02:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  An idiot who thinks it's a good idea to take a Wildlife Refuge hostage? Now that's an American.

Also, they apparently don't appreciate free dildos being mailed to them. Consider
So I guess everything about this is un-american?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIADiuqGL7Q
14-03-2016, 02:53 PM
So last week he tells the military they *will* torture, if he orders it. This weekend we see the result of his mob incitements in his speeches.
The man is *so presidential*. Weeping
Facepalm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/rig...tart-over/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-03-2016, 03:21 PM

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
14-03-2016, 04:00 PM
(14-03-2016 02:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So last week he tells the military they *will* torture, if he orders it. This weekend we see the result of his mob incitements in his speeches.
Facepalm

That's because he never takes responsibility for even his failures. Something or someone else is to blame.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

14-03-2016, 04:51 PM
(14-03-2016 04:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 02:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So last week he tells the military they *will* torture, if he orders it. This weekend we see the result of his mob incitements in his speeches.
Facepalm

That's because he never takes responsibility for even his failures. Something or someone else is to blame.

Classic narcissistic disorder.

The more he has to face people who don't adore him, the more of his real self he will show. Hopefully it's enough to bring people to their senses. With any luck he'll unravel in public.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-03-2016, 10:48 PM
(14-03-2016 04:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 04:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's because he never takes responsibility for even his failures. Something or someone else is to blame.

Classic narcissistic disorder.

The more he has to face people who don't adore him, the more of his real self he will show. Hopefully it's enough to bring people to their senses. With any luck he'll unravel in public.

Not that I would be in the room when that happens (I can't even picture myself at a Republican political rally), but I really wouldn't want to be at one of his. It's going to be a real melt down. Not unlike some Billo temper tantrums that are circulating on the internet.
17-03-2016, 04:50 AM
I think Living Colour describes Mien Drumpf best in "Cult Of Personality"

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
17-03-2016, 05:19 AM
(14-03-2016 10:48 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 04:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  Classic narcissistic disorder.

Not that I would be in the room when that happens (I can't even picture myself at a Republican political rally), but I really wouldn't want to be at one of his. It's going to be a real melt down. Not unlike some Billo temper tantrums that are circulating on the internet.

After the failures and the scorn he received when he objected to off-shore wind farms being built in view of his new golf course, I'm sure he's dreaming of returning to Scotland as President of the United States and has this idea that we'll all bow down to him.

I can only imagine him steaming with impotent rage when he finds that we give him even less respect. I am sure that the streets would be lined with people threatening him with yellow balloons. It would be a nightmare for the secret service.

[Image: edit-23938-1450112204-15.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post