Trump Rally goes Thunderdome

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Trump Rally goes Thunderdome
(17-03-2016 05:19 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 10:48 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Not that I would be in the room when that happens (I can't even picture myself at a Republican political rally), but I really wouldn't want to be at one of his. It's going to be a real melt down. Not unlike some Billo temper tantrums that are circulating on the internet.

After the failures and the scorn he received when he objected to off-shore wind farms being built in view of his new golf course, I'm sure he's dreaming of returning to Scotland as President of the United States and has this idea that we'll all bow down to him.

I can only imagine him steaming with impotent rage when he finds that we give him even less respect. I am sure that the streets would be lined with people threatening him with yellow balloons. It would be a nightmare for the secret service.

[Image: edit-23938-1450112204-15.jpg]
Laugh out load I'd prefer Claymores to yellow balloons, and about 9" down from the top of his head, though. Ohmy I'd buy enough Scotch to celebrate 'til the day I died, in appreciation. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply