Trump Rally goes Thunderdome

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Trump Rally goes Thunderdome

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Told y'all in an earlier thread - if protesters keep showing up at his meetings he'll unravel.

I just saw a clip on TV where he says that people need to remove trouble makers and that he would pay their legal fees.

I wonder if he'll pay the old guy's legal fees.

It's typical narcissist behavior. I hope people keep protesting so he will show more of his true face.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
10-03-2016, 08:02 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dona...5c91815913

Quote:"There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience," Trump warned people at a rally in Iowa last month. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell -- I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees."

Trump has even threatened to personally get in on the action. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell ya," he said of a protester on Feb. 22.

Quote:At an October event at the Richmond International Raceway in Virginia, a Republican attendee described seeing an, "irate gentlemen in the crowd spit in another gentleman’s face." That same month, a student protester was violently dragged out of a Miami rally by his shirt collar. A month later, video showed a gang of men kicking and punching a Black Lives Matter protester at a rally in Birmingham, Alabama, a city historically known for a strong Ku Klux Klan presence.

When asked about the Alabama incident, Trump blamed the victim. "Maybe he should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing."

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
10-03-2016, 08:10 PM
HuhWeepingWeepingWeepingWeepingFacepalmDrinking Beverage

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-03-2016, 08:24 PM
It feels like I'm in some bizarro world where the World Wrestling Federation is running the elections. Here's a preview of Trump's first State of the Union...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
10-03-2016, 08:54 PM
I was hoping for a midget riding a chainsaw wielding gladiator :/

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
10-03-2016, 10:25 PM
Come on, America. Fuck Trump, six ways from the origin. Jerry Springer is not your patron saint!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
11-03-2016, 05:56 AM
[Image: America-you-might-call-this-an-election-...e?size=600]

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 12 users Like Silly Deity's post
11-03-2016, 06:56 AM
I'm surprised that the protest of reading a book in the background hasn't kicked off more. Imagine a 78 year old white man punching this woman in the face for reading a book in the background to be followed by security staff wrestling her to the ground.

[Image: giphy.gif]

If I was there, my protest would be to pretend to be one of his supporters whilst dressed in Nazi regalia. A full Nazi salute would get attention.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
11-03-2016, 07:27 AM
(11-03-2016 06:56 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'm surprised that the protest of reading a book in the background hasn't kicked off more. Imagine a 78 year old white man punching this woman in the face for reading a book in the background to be followed by security staff wrestling her to the ground.

[Image: giphy.gif]

If I was there, my protest would be to pretend to be one of his supporters whilst dressed in Nazi regalia. A full Nazi salute would get attention.
People from BLM tried to do just that by dressing up as KKK members and holding pro-Trump signs. It's just too bad that they were too dumb to cover up their black hands.

[Image: KKK-hoax-Trump-2.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post