Trump Rally goes Thunderdome

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2016, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 03:18 PM by carol.)
RE: Trump Rally goes Thunderdome
(11-03-2016 03:09 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 03:08 PM)carol Wrote:  I read over the posts that you have made in the past before I held an opinion about your more current posts. But not all of the people who read your posts will take the time to do that. However, I am wonderful...Big Grin
Heart

All 7,000+ of them?

Now that's a hell of a commitment...

I started with his intro, then looked down the line at the general posts over the years- did not have to read each one, but read several hours of them. No assholeness...bright, well read, thoughtful...I do not understand The 'why" behind it though- bored? trolling or joking or testing people?..just fucking with people?

Vosur, what why ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like carol's post
11-03-2016, 03:19 PM
(11-03-2016 03:15 PM)carol Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 03:09 PM)cjlr Wrote:  All 7,000+ of them?

I started with his intro, then looked down the line at the general posts over the years- did not have to read each one, but read several hours of them. No assholeness...bright, well read, thoughtful...I do not understand The 'why" behind it though- bored? trolling or joking or testing people?..just fucking with people?

Vosur, what why ?

Probably all of the above.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-03-2016, 03:21 PM
(11-03-2016 03:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 03:15 PM)carol Wrote:  I started with his intro, then looked down the line at the general posts over the years- did not have to read each one, but read several hours of them. No assholeness...bright, well read, thoughtful...I do not understand The 'why" behind it though- bored? trolling or joking or testing people?..just fucking with people?

Vosur, what why ?

Probably all of the above.

That makes sense, you know him bestBig Grin

hahaha
11-03-2016, 03:24 PM
(11-03-2016 03:11 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 02:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Well, I did study Sociology at university for some two years... Angel

"Does acting like a jackass endgender a negative response? An uncontrolled short-term analysis"

Truly, a study that needed to be undertaken.

I like to think it was a cautionary lesson in out-of-control Nationalism for the US. Which is where we're going if we elect Trump. Think that was Vosur's point. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-03-2016, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 03:30 PM by ClydeLee.)
(11-03-2016 02:49 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 03:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Now a 78 yo white man who was incited to punch a young black man in the face is facing jail time. I feel bad for the old man. If I were BlackEagle I would employ a "Trump made me do it defense." He was incited. Might get him off with probation before judgment if he agrees to paint the courthouse. ... Not that I would know anything about that. Angel

Two men enter. White man leaves.

Is this "normal" USA politics? Seems more like an entertainment show, much like WWF. some guy gets up on stage, says some stupid stuff, all macho like, wiggles his bum, kisses his biceps, some other guy runs in from far end of the stadium, brandishing a chair or a baseball bat, others get involve, chaos and pandemonium ensues.

I guess Trump knows how to appeal to the American psyche.

BTW, other than "Build a wall!" does Trump actually have any economic, health and social policies?

Does he have them, as in they exist on his website as written out plans, yes. Does that mean they came form him or from advisors that he will have a basis for sticking to. eh. Does he speak about them in specifics or in policy idea a whole lot, no... but maybe that's just because he knows that is "boring" to audiences in debates and the taglines of fueling slogans is better.

He frequently gets the majority of talking time, yet that time is not used to talk about policies all too much in relation to his talking time.

Even in interviews he's responded to reports of people using his campaign and name as an attack by kids against minorities & his response is, his plan is to "make america great again" not any responce of off the cuff real reaction like he supposedly is the guy to bring. Just slogan saying. But he's supposedly this authentic speaker to some people.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
11-03-2016, 03:34 PM
(11-03-2016 03:15 PM)carol Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 03:09 PM)cjlr Wrote:  All 7,000+ of them?

Vosur, what why ?

Because he is a brat. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
11-03-2016, 04:03 PM
(11-03-2016 02:51 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 02:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You used Glenn Beck's rag as a reference for fuck's sake.

I was originally planning on referencing an article from Alex Jones' InfoWars website, but then I thought that would be too obvious. You're someone who has known me for longer than virtually anyone else here and you kinda "get" me because we're similar in some regards. That's why I'm not that surprised that you caught the act and the others didn't. I mean, Stefan fucking Molyneux? Really, guys? You believed that after I bashed Luminon for years for using the guy as a source? Laughat

History repeats itself. You just can't trust those darn krauts.... No

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-03-2016, 04:28 PM
(11-03-2016 03:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I like to think it was a cautionary lesson in out-of-control Nationalism for the US. Which is where we're going if we elect Trump. Think that was Vosur's point. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
So,, are we going to see America's much vaunted, unorganised, highly armed home militia come to the fore and overthrow the newly elected Trump president, or at the very least standing at the borders and preventing anyone from building a damned wall,

OR are many of those people Trump supporters?

Or perhaps, stopping a wall, stopping an initiative of rounding up and deporting Muslims and Mexicans, isn't worth the personal consequence of confronting your own government with gun in hand.

OR perhaps Trump is all talk and there will be no wall, no barbaric rounding up of Muslims and Mexicans. After all, Trump needs some hard laborers to build his luxury resorts, and golf courses and needs some wealthy backers to loan him some money to fund those projects.

Trump becoming president will be the best thing for extreme Muslim regimes that want to unite the Muslim communities towards violence against a common and persecuting enemy.
11-03-2016, 04:35 PM
Trump: 'There used to be consequences' for protesting

Indeed there were, Mr. Trump. Indeed there were.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-03-2016, 04:55 PM
(11-03-2016 04:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Trump: 'There used to be consequences' for protesting

Indeed there were, Mr. Trump. Indeed there were.

That song makes me cry, Girly. It's heartbreaking.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post