Trump Still Has the Capacity to Surprise

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2016, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2016 05:50 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
RE: Trump Still Has the Capacity to Surprise
(19-04-2016 04:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-04-2016 02:58 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I look forward to Trump's meltdown after a brokered convention leaves him out in the cold.

That, my friends, will be some schadenfreude. My joy will be so shady it'll be darker than a carload of assholes.

Brokered convention may still result in a Trump nomination. Depends how the party decide to play it. He's a scum bag.

Say for example he were to win the party nomination and then lose heavily against the Democrats. He's one guy I wouldn't be surprised if he resorted to election violence etc. He's had a taste of power and populism, I don't think he'll let things go that easily.

This kind of "leader"... they're impossible to get rid of. Hitler was jailed but came back stronger. Democratic fail-safes *failed* in his case. Trump is here to stay. What you guys need is not to keep him from power by this kind of finagling, but the emergence of a principled, strong leader who can answer his rhetoric. And address the social issues that fuel his support.

A scary thought. I've read some scary stuff by Trump and Cruz supporters on Facebook, gun enthusiast forums and the comment sections on newspaper/media sites. A lot of these guys are highly frustrated, anti-establishment, gun owning, former military, and all around pissed off at the direction of the country. They look at liberals as the enemy of America and not true Americans.

The difference between a Bernie supporter and a Trump or Cruz supporter is that the former will protest and yell and scream, generally peacefully. The latter are well armed and just might start a civil war if the country moves too far to the left or if they feel the election is stolen. I honestly think that if someone like Trump stood up and said "it's time for a revolution" there would be hundreds of thousands or even millions standing with him.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
20-04-2016, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2016 10:28 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
The fact that Trump alludes to riots if he doesn't get nominated tells me all I need to know anyway -- and I sure hope American voters are paying attention.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
25-04-2016, 04:22 PM
Just heard on the radio that Trump has 2 million more votes than Romney at the same point in 2012. That's crazy considering the bigger field of competition.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
26-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Looks like it's going to be another Super Tuesday sweep for Trump. Maybe he'll get to 1237 delegates after all.

[Image: YpvA6Y.png]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
26-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Trump Still Has the Capacity to Surprise
Trump is a god.
26-04-2016, 09:04 PM
(26-04-2016 06:58 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Trump is a god.

You must be Trump himself because only he would believe he is is a god.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
26-04-2016, 09:12 PM
So he doesn't exist?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
27-04-2016, 07:04 AM
Final results:

[Image: BqEOl8.png]

So much for that 20% 30% 40% 50% 60% ceiling. Tongue

Poor Ted Cruz is losing to a guy who has only won a single state (his home state) so far. Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
27-04-2016, 08:13 AM
Trump is an idiot. He can never win a national election.
He actually told Chris Cuomo today that "being presidential" means *not swearing*.
Weeping

He is still the out-of-touch, insecure, obnoxious little rich brat he always was.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post