Trump Suggests Curtailing First Amendment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2016, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2016 12:39 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Trump Suggests Curtailing First Amendment
http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-sug...they-want/

Quote:During an interview with CBS Miami, Donald Trump said he’d like to change the nature of the First Amendment in order to make it easier to file libel lawsuits against the media.

Trump spoke with Jim DeFede on Sunday, and he was asked about whether he feels that “too much protection” is given to the free press. Trump affirmed his belief on this issue, stating that America should lean towards the United Kingdom’s system for libel because it gives people who sue media agencies “a good chance of winning.”

Totally something a strong leader does: incessantly complain about things people say about you, because you're such an insecure, whiny little bitch. How many times did Obama complain about the birther conspiracy Trump was pushing? Did Obama act like a whiny little bitch?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
24-10-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Trump Suggests Curtailing First Amendment
Ironic that HE is complaining people can say whatever they want...
God I hope someone shots his dick off.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
24-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Damn that pesky little free speech/press. If it weren't for that, Trump surely would be wining winning. Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
24-10-2016, 02:05 PM
I'm more convinced every day that this has been nothing more than an elaborate trolling exercise and at this point Trump is trying to throw the election. He never wanted to be president - or certainly never actually wanted to do the work of running the country. This was just to stroke his own ego and strengthen his "brand" which looks to be back-firing.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post
24-10-2016, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2016 02:16 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
Oh the Orange Mussolini does that every time he's losing.

- The Republican Party is rigged against him.
- The media is rigged against him.
- Fox News is rigged against him.
- Washington DC is rigged against him.
- The Democrats are rigged against him.
- The Emmys are rigged against him.
- Every woman he's ever felt up is rigged against him.
- Hollywood is rigged against him.
- Liberals are rigged against him.

If anyone - and I do mean ANYONE - dares to question him, or is critical of anything he does, or says, or in any way paints him in an unfavorable light, or he is losing at any kind of a game or a deal, it's because the system is rigged against him. And not only Trump but the legions of dumb little morbidly obese zealots who follow him are the exact same way.

*in a Donald Trump voice*

"Yeah I'm dumb and eat like a pig and possess no formal education or training and I've spent my life in a system which historically has been tilted in my favor doing some menial construction or factory labor job which is being replaced by immigrants or women or other people who are far more educated and skilled than I am so they shine on their merits while I get ignored!
And instead of improving myself or my station in life so that I am competitive, I'll just sit here griping and moping about how I'm not represented or no one loves me or pays attention to me, or how the system is rigged against me, or that the media makes up lies about me, and thinks I'm an idiot or I can't spend the rest of my days pushing around women or dark skinned people with impunity and gloating about how great I am while NOTHING in my entire life would ever merit such a privilege!"

No, stupid, you're just a whiny, incompetent, sore loser who so used to being privileged that equality seems to you like tyranny. I've little patience left for your kind of jerk. Do the rest of us a favor, stuff a sock in that cakehole and crawl back under whatever filthy rock you came from.

In a way this is the best delivery of justice to this kind of a detestable poltroon. A man who fashions himself as the fittest, finest, most virile, smartest, wittiest, greatest example of what a white male should be. And he's getting his ass kicked by a girl.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 6 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
24-10-2016, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2016 02:22 PM by Full Circle.)
“I’m a big believer tremendous believer of the freedom of the press.”

Sounds a lot like

“I respect women, no one has more respect for women than I do.”

Facepalm

And

“Trump said that the American press is never compelled to apologize, and that “they can say anything they want about you or me and there doesn’t have to be any apology.”

Well knock me down with a feather, is this the same guy who hasn’t apologized for any of the fucktarded, cruel things he has said? The man is oblivious to irony.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
24-10-2016, 02:43 PM
This is exactly how dictatorships develope. One of the first thing a dictator does is get control of the press. It's a given. After he gets control of the media he controls what can and cannot be said about him.

But the fucking ignorant assholes who support this fascist pig have never read a history book. Angry

*Note to everyone.

After Donald Trump became the Republican nominee my cursing has increased by leaps and bounds. Every other word is 'fuck' and 'asshole' now.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 9 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-10-2016, 03:05 PM
(24-10-2016 12:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ironic that HE is complaining people can say whatever they want...
God I hope someone shots his dick off.

It would have to be a telescopic rifle, and at very close range.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-10-2016, 03:05 PM
(24-10-2016 02:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  “Trump said that the American press is never compelled to apologize, and that “they can say anything they want about you or me and there doesn’t have to be any apology.”

Well knock me down with a feather, is this the same guy who hasn’t apologized for any of the fucktarded, cruel things he has said? The man is oblivious to irony.

Typical malignant narcissist.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
24-10-2016, 03:09 PM
(24-10-2016 02:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This is exactly how dictatorships develope.

There's one script that all dictators read from. It starts with "the reason that you are a shitty poor garbage human being is that *those bad guys over there* made you so by *stealing your jobs/looking funny/worshiping the wrong God" and progresses to "I can help you, believe in my Holy name" followed by "anyone who opposes me is secretly plotting against you"...

It's totally fucken predictable, totally fucken made up garbage and yet people fall for it every goddamn time. We're a fucken embarrassment as a species. "Homo sapiens" my arse.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post