Trump Supporter Advocates Internment Camps

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Trump Supporter Advocates Internment Camps
(17-11-2016 01:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Maybe this kind of rhetoric will have the benefit of scaring some of the muslims out of America, or deterring more from coming here. Less religious nuts is just fine with me. I support any effort to improve the atheist/religious nut ratio.

Makes me wanna convert to Islam just to dick with the fucks.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-11-2016, 01:08 PM
(17-11-2016 01:06 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 01:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Maybe this kind of rhetoric will have the benefit of scaring some of the muslims out of America, or deterring more from coming here. Less religious nuts is just fine with me. I support any effort to improve the atheist/religious nut ratio.

I wish we had a way to scare the bigots and racists out of America. I would much rather lose them than the Muslims and Mexicans.

This. A thousand times this.

I dislike Islam as much as the next anti-religious atheist, but I don't despise muslims wholesale just like I don't despise Christians wholesale. I give anyone a chance to be a good person and I give anyone a chance to live their life as long as they don't try to fuck with mine. Muslims want to live their life their way, go for it. Christians want to live their life their way, go for it. This bullshit notion of "well, if they don't want to live their life my way then they need to go" is what needs to go.

I am tolerant of many things, but I am not tolerant of intolerance.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 9 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
17-11-2016, 01:11 PM

And once the muslims are gone?

Once the camps are empty and maybe a Democrat is back in office, what then?

Maybe the people who supported the old regime should be interred. Until the Committee for Un-American Activities clears them. Not long.

Will those camps still be a good idea when you're looking out rather than looking in?

Precedence is a very, very dangerous concept.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
17-11-2016, 01:16 PM
(17-11-2016 01:11 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  

And once the muslims are gone?

Maybe the people who supported the old regime should be interred. Until the Committee for Un-American Activities clears them. Not long.

Will those camps still be a good idea when you're looking out rather than looking in?

How exactly to you propose rounding up 50 million+ heavily armed Trump supporters? Without the help of the heavily pro-Trump U.S. Military and police departments.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
17-11-2016, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2016 01:21 PM by TheBeardedDude.)
(17-11-2016 01:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 01:11 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  And once the muslims are gone?

How exactly to you propose rounding up 50 million+ heavily armed Trump supporters? Without the help of the heavily pro-Trump U.S. Military and police departments.

How do you propose simply wiping out the billions of Muslims on the planet that are also armed?

Go fuck yourself you bigoted piece of shit

(edit to add: that last line probably comes across as being pretty harsh. I mean it in an even harsher way though. I am sick and fucking tired of bigoted assholes parading about as some sort of moral arbiter and arrogantly proclaiming that just because they have an opinion that it is a valid one. No one gives a flying fuck about your dick-compensator and the fact that your first thought is "I have a gun so fuck off" is a great sign of the lack of substance to your intellect. You are what is wrong with the world you disgusting piece of human trash)

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
17-11-2016, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2016 01:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(17-11-2016 01:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 01:11 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  And once the muslims are gone?

Don't have to. It's happening on it's own. The borders are pushing them towards the center of the country where they will die in Oklahoma from a major earthquake caused by fracking.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-11-2016, 01:19 PM

So why not go for a more 'final' solution?

Why not actively encourage Al-Qaeda to infiltrate Liberty University, Brigham Young University, Biola University etc.?

Result ... nett nut reduction.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
17-11-2016, 01:20 PM
(17-11-2016 01:17 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 01:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  How exactly to you propose rounding up 50 million+ heavily armed Trump supporters? Without the help of the heavily pro-Trump U.S. Military and police departments.

How do you propose simply wiping out the billions of Muslims on the planet that are also armed?

Go fuck yourself you bigoted piece of shit

Where did I advocate genocide?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
17-11-2016, 01:20 PM
Guantamino bay Angel

Build one for the Russians whilst your at it Drinking Beverage

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
17-11-2016, 01:21 PM
(17-11-2016 01:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

So why not go for a more 'final' solution?

Why not actively encourage Al-Qaeda to infiltrate Liberty University, Brigham Young University, Biola University etc.?

Result ... nett nut reduction.

Thumbsup

They'd need to get permission from the Jews first.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post