Trump Supporter Advocates Internment Camps

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Trump Supporter Advocates Internment Camps
(17-11-2016 01:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 01:17 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  How do you propose simply wiping out the billions of Muslims on the planet that are also armed?

Go fuck yourself you bigoted piece of shit

Where did I advocate genocide?

I thought people like you like to say that Muslims aren't a race?

Assholes like you don't stop at borders to be violent bigoted fucks.

(edit to add: that last line probably comes across as being pretty harsh. I mean it in an even harsher way though. I am sick and fucking tired of bigoted assholes parading about as some sort of moral arbiter and arrogantly proclaiming that just because they have an opinion that it is a valid one. No one gives a flying fuck about your dick-compensator and the fact that your first thought is "I have a gun so fuck off" is a great sign of the lack of substance to your intellect. You are what is wrong with the world you disgusting piece of human trash)

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2016, 01:40 PM
(17-11-2016 01:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  How exactly to you propose rounding up 50 million+ heavily armed Trump supporters? Without the help of the heavily pro-Trump U.S. Military and police departments.

So you're saying the Defenders of America would not support the LAW when the LAW was against them? The camps are for other Un-Americans, not us. That's
not a point in your favor.

Every person in this country can fit into a minority. Hell most people enjoy putting themselves into minority groups, then complaining how they're oppressed.

We can be segregated by race, religion, country of origin, gun-ownership, criminal record, leisure activities, books that we read, movies we watch, clubs we belong to and internet sites we visit.

You haven't read about the Red Scare? The McCarthy Hearings? You haven't read 1984?

The US government has established a system of secret prisons, secret interrogations and a secret court system. People who were classified as terrorists were and are denied access to a lawyer, trials, and were convicted without seeing their accusers or the evidence against them. The US government used torture to extract confessions and information, even though it has been conclusively proven that such methods are unreliable.

But it was okay because the people involved were "terrorists". We won't talk about how prosecutors have tried to apply Patriot Act methods to "making terroristic threats"... Causing "terror" and being a "terrorist" is rather vague you know...

All this has been done in the name of FREEDOM and in direct opposition to the Constitution and every civil right we have.

Those mechanisms are in place. They can be used by any president, including ones you didn't vote for.

So remember to click those heels together and snap that hand over your heart for the Pledge.

Wouldn't want to be Un-American...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 6 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
17-11-2016, 01:46 PM
(17-11-2016 12:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I anticipate a large influx of immigrants and Muslims coming to Maryland. Sanctuary Cities pfffft, we're a Sanctuary State. ... and we're gonna build a moat ... and Pennsylvania and West Virginia are gonna pay for it.

And that Cumberland Gap. Yeah it ain't gonna be there no more.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-11-2016, 01:51 PM
(17-11-2016 01:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 12:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I anticipate a large influx of immigrants and Muslims coming to Maryland. Sanctuary Cities pfffft, we're a Sanctuary State. ... and we're gonna build a moat ... and Pennsylvania and West Virginia are gonna pay for it.

And that Cumberland Gap. Yeah it ain't gonna be there no more.

Please, give PA a break. Or at least, spare the half I'm on. Unsure

Who am I kidding? We're responsible for unleashing Rick Santorum. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
17-11-2016, 01:58 PM
(17-11-2016 01:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 01:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And that Cumberland Gap. Yeah it ain't gonna be there no more.

Shhhh. We don't talk about him.... Facepalm

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
17-11-2016, 02:00 PM
(17-11-2016 01:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 01:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And that Cumberland Gap. Yeah it ain't gonna be there no more.

There will pieces which will be annexed by Maryland. MOVE, for example, has been laying low for a couple of decades waiting for the perfect opportunity to reoccupy Phillie. We will make them a suburb of West Baltimore.

#sigh
17-11-2016, 02:06 PM
(17-11-2016 02:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  There will pieces which will be annexed by Maryland. MOVE, for example, has been laying low for a couple of decades waiting for the perfect opportunity to reoccupy Phillie. We will make them a suburb of West Baltimore.

Call it whatever, Will Smith ain't coming back.

17-11-2016, 02:06 PM
(17-11-2016 01:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 01:17 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  How do you propose simply wiping out the billions of Muslims on the planet that are also armed?

Where did I advocate genocide?

You need to go read about the history of immigrants in the US. There's never been a large influx of foreigners who haven't been hated and reviled by those already here. People are always threatened by outsiders and especially those whose ways are very different than ours. Americans hated the Jews who came here in the 1900's to 1930's. They were dirty and poor and weren't like the rest of the Christians who lived here. Horrible things were said about them. Americans wanted them to go back from where they came. Italians who came here were thought of as lower than dirt and people said they smelled. The Chinese who came here were threatened and some of them were killed.

It's just one wave after another of immigration hatred by Americans. But I can tell you LDH, despite what you may think every series of immigration adds more to this country than it takes away. Every group of people that find their way here from around the world has added to our economy. The very thing you hate is exactly what vitalizes America but you, like American's in the last two centuries can't see past your bigotry.

Go read some books about US immigration and learn something new.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-11-2016, 02:14 PM
(17-11-2016 01:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 01:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Maybe this kind of rhetoric will have the benefit of scaring some of the muslims out of America, or deterring more from coming here. Less religious nuts is just fine with me. I support any effort to improve the atheist/religious nut ratio.

Interesting....how does this fit into your grand ideals? Congress and the senate both controlled by republicans and your puppet president elect has vowed to sign it into law.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-cong...-bill/2802

I'm still waiting for an answer LDH.

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-11-2016, 02:17 PM
(17-11-2016 02:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 01:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Interesting....how does this fit into your grand ideals? Congress and the senate both controlled by republicans and your puppet president elect has vowed to sign it into law.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-cong...-bill/2802

I'm still waiting for an answer LDH.

Dodgy

Please clarify your question. I am not familiar with this piece of legislation.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]