Trump Supporter Advocates Internment Camps

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Trump Supporter Advocates Internment Camps
(17-11-2016 02:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 01:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Interesting....how does this fit into your grand ideals? Congress and the senate both controlled by republicans and your puppet president elect has vowed to sign it into law.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-cong...-bill/2802

I'm still waiting for an answer LDH.

Dodgy

So my read on that is that while they are really really really against making fags a protected class they have no problem making some uptight sexually repressed heteros a protected class. Next thing you know sodomy and oral sex will be outlawed again and they'll be checking to make sure their ain't no doggy style or reverse cowboy shit happening in your bedroom. The missionary position shall be mandatory and females are not allowed to have orgasms (or at least they better not show it). Let's get this done. Thumbsup

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-11-2016, 02:31 PM
(17-11-2016 02:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 02:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm still waiting for an answer LDH.

Dodgy

Please clarify your question. I am not familiar with this piece of legislation.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Am...efense_Act

I'm sure you know how to google too.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-11-2016, 02:32 PM
(17-11-2016 02:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 02:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm still waiting for an answer LDH.

Dodgy

Please clarify your question. I am not familiar with this piece of legislation.

Click on the blue link and read the summary of the bill in question. It's self-explanatory -- and disturbing. It basically gives people a license to discriminate against LGBTs. Of course, it tries to hide that by saying you can't discriminate against those who discriminate -- but it's not fooling me.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
17-11-2016, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2016 02:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(17-11-2016 02:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Dodgy

So my read on that is that while they are really really really against making fags a protected class they have no problem making some uptight sexually repressed heteros a protected class. Next thing you know sodomy and oral sex will be outlawed again and they'll be checking to make sure their ain't no doggy style or reverse cowgirl shit happening in your bedroom. The missionary position shall be mandatory and females are not allowed to have orgasms (or at least they better not show it). Let's get this done. We can make it the first Act Trump signs into law. Kinda sets the stage and whatnot. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-11-2016, 02:37 PM
(17-11-2016 12:19 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Trump himself was evasive on the subject according the article,

In donald trump, evasive means no

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
17-11-2016, 02:42 PM
(17-11-2016 02:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Dodgy

So my read on that is that while they are really really really against making fags a protected class they have no problem making some uptight sexually repressed heteros a protected class. Next thing you know sodomy and oral sex will be outlawed again and they'll be checking to make sure their ain't no doggy style or reverse cowboy shit happening in your bedroom. The missionary position shall be mandatory and female are not allowed to have orgasms. Let's do this thing. Thumbsup

You know it will go beyond that.

Don't wear anything that indicates you're an atheist in public, they won't have to serve you in a restaurant or fill your prescriptions at a drug store.

Because this law won't be limited to homosexuals -- it will be used to validate anyone's predjudice against someone else. All they'll have to say is it's because of their religious conviction.

I've been saying this for years now, many Christians in this country won't be happy until they have their own version of sharia law.

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-11-2016, 02:43 PM
(17-11-2016 02:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 02:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Please clarify your question. I am not familiar with this piece of legislation.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Am...efense_Act

I see. I'm somewhere in the middle on this. I don't believe people should be refused service for being gay. But I do draw the line with forcing someone to physically be a part of it. For example, if a gay couple goes into a bakery and orders a cake for their wedding, the bakery should bake the cake. But I disagree with going any further. They shouldn't be forced to deliver it, set up, attend, serve it etc. I can't see the supreme court upholding this particular legislation. Then again it depends on Trump's supreme court picks.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
17-11-2016, 02:47 PM
(17-11-2016 02:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 02:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So my read on that is that while they are really really really against making fags a protected class they have no problem making some uptight sexually repressed heteros a protected class. Next thing you know sodomy and oral sex will be outlawed again and they'll be checking to make sure their ain't no doggy style or reverse cowboy shit happening in your bedroom. The missionary position shall be mandatory and female are not allowed to have orgasms. Let's do this thing. Thumbsup

You know it will go beyond that.

Don't wear anything that indicates you're an atheist in public, they won't have to serve you in a restaurant or fill your prescriptions at a drug store.

Not gonna be a problem for me. I'm going Allah.

#sigh
17-11-2016, 02:48 PM
(17-11-2016 02:43 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 02:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Am...efense_Act

I see. I'm somewhere in the middle on this. I don't believe people should be refused service for being gay. But I do draw the line with forcing someone to physically be a part of it. For example, if a gay couple goes into a bakery and orders a cake for their wedding, the bakery should bake the cake. But I disagree with going any further. They shouldn't be forced to deliver it, set up, attend, serve it etc. I can't see the supreme court upholding this particular legislation. Then again it depends on Trump's supreme court picks.

Yeah, but should heterosexuals be allowed in Turkish baths? That is the pressing question.

#sigh
17-11-2016, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2016 02:55 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(17-11-2016 02:43 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 02:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Am...efense_Act

Thanks

To your first point about setting up the wedding cake, well depending on how eleborate the cake is, it's usually done by the bakery. It's part of the price.

And to the second point. First the law goes into effect and then someone does that, and someone else challenges the law. It doesn't just immediately go to the Supreme Court. In fact that can take a long time.