Trump Supporter Advocates Internment Camps

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2016, 03:17 PM
RE: Trump Supporter Advocates Internment Camps
(17-11-2016 03:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 03:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah, I know and there's a way around that I gathered. They can change the rules.

McConnell won't go nuke. But he's old and gonna die.

I wouldn't put it passed him

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2016, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2016 03:38 PM by Full Circle.)
(17-11-2016 01:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  "Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

[Image: Lady-Lib-685x342.jpg]

I'm expecting at any time now that either we scratch out the wording on the Statue of Liberty or France asks for it back.

[Image: trumps_new_merit_based_immigration_model...oon_m9.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 12 users Like Full Circle's post
18-11-2016, 02:13 PM
(17-11-2016 12:34 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Exactly my point. A "Trump supporter." Not Trump. This Trump supporter holds no position of power. He has no authority. Freaking out over something some guy said who holds no elected position is pointless. Nothing is going to happen.
Um, Trump wasn't the only concern in this election. The fact that he had so many supporters is just as concerning; maybe even more so. Don't be so quick to dismiss things coming from Trump supporters as irrelevant. Now, in this case, it's one Trump supporter so I would agree that we shouldn't overreact. However, the next question is of course how many other Trump supporters agree with this one...

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
18-11-2016, 05:53 PM
If guilt by association holds ----

What about all those Southern Democrats --- who were founding members of the KKK????????

I'm not going to cite sources... It'd be like citing sources that Lincoln freed the slaves.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-11-2016, 06:00 AM
(18-11-2016 05:53 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If guilt by association holds ----

What about all those Southern Democrats --- who were founding members of the KKK????????

I'm not going to cite sources... It'd be like citing sources that Lincoln freed the slaves.....

They switched sides and became Republicans in the late 70s along with the birchers and other rabid anti-communist paranoids.

EDIT: I'm not citing souces. I'm just better than that. Big Grin

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post