Trump Supporters want to Repeal 19th Ammendment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Trump Supporters want to Repeal 19th Ammendment
(13-10-2016 05:56 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 03:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  He should have stuck to forming a cult. He would have been good at that.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about forming a cult before. I think it'd be kind of entertaining. I would not discriminate based on sex in regards to follower membership either.

I would discriminate by the desire to be in a cult.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
13-10-2016, 09:28 PM
(13-10-2016 03:40 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Seriously?

Quote:A group of Donald Trump supporters has begun using the Twitter hashtag #repealthe19th after a map showed he would win the election if only men voted.

Also on LA Times

How the fuck do people get this stupid?

Religion and alcohol.
[+] 8 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
13-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Honestly with the 5 (4 living now) supreme court justices of the more conservative personalities having deciding voters rights acts aren't needed as laws any longer since they've been working, I could see a justification from that type from someone making cases to repeal and ammend against it with that mindset

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-10-2016, 09:46 PM
I caught a part of the news where a reporter was asking a male Trump supporter about the groping allegations, and he said, "Doesn't matter!". Upon further inquiry, he told her to "Just stop asking", quite sternly. This tells me about the type of guys who would vote for Trump- authoritarians, the kind who would love to see women lose the vote. Step back ~a century in our national maturity (such as it is). No
[+] 5 users Like Fireball's post
13-10-2016, 09:58 PM
(13-10-2016 03:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  He should have stuck to forming a cult. He would have been good at that.

Huh!?

Oh! "cult"!

Sorry, misread that...

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 4 users Like Gloucester's post
13-10-2016, 10:44 PM
Wouldn't repealing it require... uh... a referendum... ? In which... women would vote?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 10 users Like morondog's post
13-10-2016, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2016 10:48 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(13-10-2016 09:46 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I caught a part of the news where a reporter was asking a male Trump supporter about the groping allegations, and he said, "Doesn't matter!". Upon further inquiry, he told her to "Just stop asking", quite sternly. This tells me about the type of guys who would vote for Trump- authoritarians, the kind who would love to see women lose the vote. Step back ~a century in our national maturity (such as it is). No

They're not just Know-Nothings ... they're I-Don't-Wanna-Know-a--Goddamnned-Things.

Let them bury themselves in their own ignorance; good riddance, I say,
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
13-10-2016, 10:47 PM
<double-post edited>
13-10-2016, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2016 10:56 PM by Gloucester.)
(13-10-2016 10:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  Wouldn't repealing it require... uh... a referendum... ? In which... women would vote?

No, no, you repeal it first then have the referendum. Have you not taken Trumpolitics 101 yet?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
13-10-2016, 10:52 PM
(13-10-2016 10:49 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 10:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  Wouldn't repealing it require... uh... a referendum... ? In which... women would vote?

No, no, you repeal it first then have the referendum. Have you not taken Trumpolitics 101 yet?

Hobo

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.