Trump Supporters want to Repeal 19th Ammendment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Trump Supporters want to Repeal 19th Ammendment
(13-10-2016 03:40 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Seriously?

Quote:A group of Donald Trump supporters has begun using the Twitter hashtag #repealthe19th after a map showed he would win the election if only men voted.

Also on LA Times

How the fuck do people get this stupid?

Inbreeding? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-10-2016, 10:58 PM
(13-10-2016 10:52 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 10:49 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  No, no, you repeal it first then have the referendum. Have you not taken Trumpolitics 101 yet?

Hobo

They do an online course at Trump U. Only $500 and you print you own certificate on day one.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
14-10-2016, 05:28 AM
(13-10-2016 10:58 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 10:52 PM)morondog Wrote:  Hobo

They do an online course at Trump U. Only $500 and you print you own certificate on day one.

Pfft! I can print my own certificates and credentials for much less.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
14-10-2016, 05:42 AM
(13-10-2016 03:40 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  How the fuck do people get this stupid?

(13-10-2016 09:28 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Religion and alcohol.

(13-10-2016 10:55 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Inbreeding? Consider

Gasp

The Holy Trinity of the Bible Belt: Religion, alcohol and inbreeding.

It should be a tshirt. Big Grin

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
14-10-2016, 06:39 AM
Trumph is a misogynistic buffoon ---

But I doubt he's stupid enough to endorse such an idea.

And I seriously doubt anyone associated with his campaign would either.

I'd be much more likely to believe that this is a false flags type operation. More dirty politics.

And -- I doubt that Clinton or her staff would do it either. Getting caught spreading intentional lies doesn't bode well with many voters.

It's much more likely some individual or small group - who thinks they're doing her a favor......

[awaiting the "YOU'RE A DOODIE HEADED TRUMP VOTER!!!!"]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-10-2016, 06:39 AM
This is why they are proposing it. This is real scorched earth policy.

Quote:So let me get this straight: I, a conservative female, have spent years defending the Republican Party against claims of sexism. When I saw Republican men getting attacked I stood up for them. I came to their defense. I fought on their behalf. I fought on behalf of a movement I believed in.

I fought on behalf of my principles while other women told me I hated my own sex. Not only charges of sexism, but I defended @marcorubio during Go8, I fought in my state to stop the @ScottWalker recall, etc… Now some Trojan horse nationalist sexual predator invades the @GOP, eating it alive, and you cowards sit this one out? He treats women like dogs, and you go against everything I – and other female conservatives – said you were & back down like cowards.

Get this straight: We don’t need you to stand up for us, YOU needed to stand up for us for YOU. For YOUR dignity. For YOUR reputation. Jeff Sessions says that he wouldn’t “characterize” Trump’s unauthorized groping of women as “assault.”

Are you kidding me?!

Others try to rebuke his comments, yet STILL choose to vote for a sexual predator - because let’s be honest, that’s what he is. “What he said is wrong, and the way he treats women is wrong, but it’s not wrong enough for me to not vote for him."

Thanks, cowards.

Various men in the movement are writing it off as normal, confirming every stereotype the left has thrown at them. So I'm done. I'm sooo done.

If you can’t stand up for women & unendorse this piece of human garbage, you deserve every charge of sexism thrown at you. I’m just one woman, you won’t even notice my lack of presence at rallies, fair booths, etc. You won’t really care that I’m offended by your silence, and your inability to take a stand. But one by one you’ll watch more women like me go, & you’ll watch men of ACTUAL character follow us out the door.

And what you’ll be left with are the corrupt masses that foam at the mouth every time you step outside the lines. Men who truly see women as lesser beings, & women without self-respect. And your “guiding faith” & “principles” will be attached to them as well. And when it’s all said and done, all you’ll have left is the party The Left always accused you of being.

Scum.

Marybeth Glenn, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel Big Grin

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...ty/503771/
[+] 9 users Like skyking's post
14-10-2016, 09:43 AM
So typical...
If Trump supports really want to alter the Constitution in their favor, why take the round about route? It would be far more direct to just add a new amendment declaring Trump and future Republicans the automatic winners... because that way the elections at least wouldn't be rigged or anything. Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
14-10-2016, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2016 11:27 AM by epronovost.)
(14-10-2016 06:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Trumph is a misogynistic buffoon ---

But I doubt he's stupid enough to endorse such an idea.

And I seriously doubt anyone associated with his campaign would either.

I'd be much more likely to believe that this is a false flags type operation. More dirty politics.

And -- I doubt that Clinton or her staff would do it either. Getting caught spreading intentional lies doesn't bode well with many voters.

It's much more likely some individual or small group - who thinks they're doing her a favor......

[awaiting the "YOU'RE A DOODIE HEADED TRUMP VOTER!!!!"]

The twitter hashtag was indeed a very obvious joke that 90% of the person actually got and had fun for a few minutes with it. It started from the website 538 who makes prediction to publicise their website and expose an already well known voting trend to a wider audience. Despite this, there is portion of people who are indeed opposed to women vote (or would not give a shit if it was repealed). These people usualy belong to religious fundamentalist groups like the Quiverfull or to the Alt-Right. Both are small groups of people, but they are noisy and good at making themselves heard. The Alt-Right is considered to be strongly behind Trump and are known for spamming online polls, producing an obscene quantity of poor memes and trolling social media. Religious fundamentalists are also aligned with the GOP (even if they dislike Trump).

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
14-10-2016, 10:21 AM
(14-10-2016 05:28 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 10:58 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  They do an online course at Trump U. Only $500 and you print you own certificate on day one.

Pfft! I can print my own certificates and credentials for much less.

Ah, but will they have the cachet and authority Trump U will give them?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
14-10-2016, 11:00 AM
(14-10-2016 10:21 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 05:28 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Pfft! I can print my own certificates and credentials for much less.

Ah, but will they have the cachet and authority Trump U will give them?

Cachet? What, Trump's new cologne line- "Eau de Putois"? With apologies to polecats, world wide.