Trump Supporters want to Repeal 19th Ammendment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Trump Supporters want to Repeal 19th Ammendment
(14-10-2016 06:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Trumph is a misogynistic buffoon ---

But I doubt he's stupid enough to endorse such an idea.

And I seriously doubt anyone associated with his campaign would either.

I'd be much more likely to believe that this is a false flags type operation. More dirty politics.

And -- I doubt that Clinton or her staff would do it either. Getting caught spreading intentional lies doesn't bode well with many voters.

It's much more likely some individual or small group - who thinks they're doing her a favor......

[awaiting the "YOU'RE A DOODIE HEADED TRUMP VOTER!!!!"]

YOU'RE A DOODIE HEADED TRUMP VOTER!!!!!

Didn't want you to wait too long. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
14-10-2016, 01:13 PM
(14-10-2016 11:11 AM)Dom Wrote:  

I'd be much more likely to believe that this is a false flags type operation. More dirty politics.

And -- I doubt that Clinton or her staff would do it either. Getting caught spreading intentional lies doesn't bode well with many voters.

It's much more likely some individual or small group - who thinks they're doing her a favor......

YOU'RE A DOODIE HEADED TRUMP VOTER!!!!!

Didn't want you to wait too long. Tongue

Thanks.... I don't think I could have slept tonight otherwise....

Hobo

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-10-2016, 02:10 PM
(13-10-2016 03:40 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Seriously?

Quote:A group of Donald Trump supporters has begun using the Twitter hashtag #repealthe19th after a map showed he would win the election if only men voted.

Also on LA Times

How the fuck do people get this stupid?

I wouldn't lose a whole lot of sleep over it. Just goes by the name 'sour vittles' around whatever rock they crawled out from under.

Bye-Bye

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
15-10-2016, 05:49 PM
Pretty sure they want to repeal the entire Constitution ... except for the 2nd Amendment.
[+] 8 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
17-10-2016, 12:02 PM
(15-10-2016 05:49 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Pretty sure they want to repeal the entire Constitution ... except for the 2nd Amendment.
Or they think the 2nd Amendment is the Constitution and, when they heard about the 19th Amendment, they thought "what the hell is that doing there?"

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
17-10-2016, 07:35 PM

No doubt the attack on the Republican county office in N. Carolina fits the same pattern ... amirite?
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
18-10-2016, 12:36 AM
(13-10-2016 04:25 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Is this because women are more intelligent than men?

As a mere male of some years' worth of dealing with the females of our species, I actually believe that women are more intuitive than men.

Men act, and then think; women think, and then act. Major difference in favour of women. I'll now don my asbestos suit. Big Grin

[Image: asbestos_insulation.png]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
18-10-2016, 01:33 AM
(18-10-2016 12:36 AM)SYZ Wrote:  As a mere male of some years' worth of dealing with the females of our species, I actually believe that women are more intuitive than men.

Men act, and then think; women think, and then act. Major difference in favour of women.

[emphasis added]

I'm unsure how intuition equates to thinking before acting. I think of intuition as thoughtless -- not to say it's bad, it's just not thinking on a conscious level. How do you square that circle?
18-10-2016, 01:53 AM
(18-10-2016 01:33 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 12:36 AM)SYZ Wrote:  As a mere male of some years' worth of dealing with the females of our species, I actually believe that women are more intuitive than men.

Men act, and then think; women think, and then act. Major difference in favour of women.

[emphasis added]

I'm unsure how intuition equates to thinking before acting. I think of intuition as thoughtless -- not to say it's bad, it's just not thinking on a conscious level. How do you square that circle?

I suggest that women are more reflective, they tend to stop and look, in non-emergency situations, then act. They are often more analytical.

In emergency situations? Mixed reactions, but mothers with children in danger tend to act more positively than women alone or in the company of men in my observations. Then again I have seen that last combination reversed - takes all kinds...

Practical training means a lot I think. The trained technician, or the trained soldier, for example, has usually learned to observe and analyse before acting. They also get practice at all kinds of situation so their reaction time is reduced.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
18-10-2016, 03:30 AM
They make this assumption that they'd be able to stop women voting. How would they manage that? They may not realise it but women outnumber men. Women who can currently vote.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post