Trump The Drumpf by John Oliver, Superb!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-02-2016, 03:27 PM
Trump The Drumpf by John Oliver, Superb!

This is a delightful look at the real, unguilded, Donald Drumpf. I will be getting a gold sharpie this week. Laugh out load

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll buy an island and start his own country, taking his Drumpfites with him. Big Grin

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 14 users Like Heatheness's post
29-02-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Trump The Drumpf by John Oliver, Superb!
Too funny!
Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-02-2016, 09:26 PM
I'm amused!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
29-02-2016, 10:31 PM
Fucking love John Oliver.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
29-02-2016, 10:54 PM
John is the new news....

Is Trump the neo-politician? Then we have entered another dimension...

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus (341-270B.C.E.)
[+] 1 user Likes larry-new's post
07-03-2016, 01:54 PM
I listened to John Oliver's segment. Will you guys to listen to the other side? I doubt it. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
07-03-2016, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 02:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-03-2016 01:54 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I listened to John Oliver's segment. Will you guys to listen to the other side? I doubt it. Consider

Not for an hour and a half I won't. Why you got such a hardon for this particular carnival barker? He has few specific policies other than "I will make Mexico pay for the wall. I will deport all 12 million of you illegal fucks after I waterboard you. Putin and I will stabilize the middle east and take their oil. China? Well I will make China my bitch. They got tiny penises and mine is more than adequate despite my short stubby fingers on my very beautiful hands. North Korea? I'm gonna first waterboard Kim Jong Yuck and then I'm gonna make him watch me kill his whole family in front of him. ... Oh, and WINNING!"

He has waded in on a specific health care proposal for negotiating drug prices which he claims will save Medicare $300 billion a year. Problem is Medicare only spends $78 billion a year for everything. Dude is not your ordinary narcissist, he's a megalomaniac.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-03-2016, 02:34 PM
(07-03-2016 02:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not for an hour and a half I won't. Why you got such a hardon for this particular carnival barker? He has few specific policies other than "I will make Mexico pay for the wall. I will deport all 12 million of you illegal fucks after I waterboard you. Putin and I will make will stabilize the middle east and take their oil. China? Well I will make China my bitch. They got tiny penises and mine is more than adequate despite my short stuppy fingers on my very beautiful hands. North Korea? I'm gonna first waterboard Kim Jong Yuck and then I'm gonna make him watch me kill his whole family in front of him. ... Oh, and WINNING!"
Come on, Girly. He has a whole bunch of lengthy and specific policies right here: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Even Chas admitted to liking some of them, he just doesn't like the man himself. Tongue

(07-03-2016 02:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He has waded in on a specific health care proposal for negotiating drug prices which he claims will save Medicare $300 billion a year. Problem is Medicare only spends $78 billion a year for everything. Dude is not your ordinary narcissist, he's a megalomaniac.
I assume you got those "$300 billion a year" and "$78 billion a year" figures from the latest Fox News debate, in which case you should be aware that the moderators misrepresented his position. He was talking about prescription drugs (which the US actually does spend hundreds of billions of dollars on), not just Medicare. His figures are admittedly still off by a fair margin (unless the US receives their prescription drugs for free) but not even nearly as much as Fox claimed in the debate.

07-03-2016, 02:45 PM
(07-03-2016 02:34 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Come on, Girly. He has a whole bunch of lengthy and specific policies right here: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Do you want the USA to relive your country's fascist past so you can fuck with us? 'Cause that'd be clever. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-03-2016, 02:49 PM
(07-03-2016 02:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Do you want the USA to relive your country's fascist past so you can fuck with us? 'Cause that'd be clever. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Maaaaaaybe. Just maybe. Angel

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post