Trump, The Haters Candidate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Trump, The Haters Candidate
(06-06-2016 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-06-2016 02:55 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  If Trump is good enough for our active service members and my fellow war veterans, that tells me I'm voting for the right guy.

(03-06-2016 02:55 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  If Trump is good enough for the NRA, that tells me I'm voting for the right guy.
If Trump is good enough for the KKK, that tells me I'm voting for the right guy.

That tells me you probably shouldn't vote.

Instead of Jim Crow Laws we could call them Bob Bear Laws. Yes

He didn't say that and it's not honest to make it appear that be did. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2016, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2016 09:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-06-2016 08:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That tells me you probably shouldn't vote.

Instead of Jim Crow Laws we could call them Bob Bear Laws. Yes

He didn't say that and it's not honest to make it appear that be did. No

Fuck off. I'll show the Trumpsters how this shit is done. Despite any evidence to the contrary, you lie, you continue to lie, and you never stop lying. Sacha Baron Cohen
and Trump have been engaged in a steamy butt fucker relationship for years.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
07-06-2016, 01:06 AM
In all honesty, trump has been a fun person to hate on. Kind of like that troublesome POS that's in every reality TV show. I'm almost going to miss it after he loses the election. Or if he wins the election...I'll have to seriously re-evaluate my (barely existant) faith in the American people.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
07-06-2016, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 03:19 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(06-06-2016 01:02 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  In fact most of the things people claims are racist are false. He doesn't hate immigrants, he just sees a problem with illegal ones.

Nonsense. He wants to bar Muslim immigration, legal or illegal. Of course that's not racist, but it sure as hell is bigoted/. I had thought you smart enough to understand the underlying issue, but apparently I need to revise that appreciation.

Racism is a subset of bigotry, which is the real evil in play. If you're so blind you cannot see that much, hey, enjoy your ignorance. But don't fool yourself. Supporting a bigot is supporting bigotry.

(06-06-2016 02:56 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  [...] it also depends on what you mean by racist and sexist

How Clintonesque. Forgive my chortling.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
07-06-2016, 05:44 AM
(06-06-2016 08:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 02:41 PM)unfogged Wrote:  It's a new angle for sure, but I'm not sure there's a point.

That's true to some degree. Drinking Beverage

I'm sure you're right. It must be a sine.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
07-06-2016, 06:52 AM
(07-06-2016 01:06 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  In all honesty, trump has been a fun person to hate on. Kind of like that troublesome POS that's in every reality TV show. I'm almost going to miss it after he loses the election. Or if he wins the election...I'll have to seriously re-evaluate my (barely existant) faith in the American people.

Funny how you say "kind of like" to what he legitimately literally has been for years.

Though I recall there being some black woman everyone hated like that on his show multiple times that always was brought up as one of those characters that become larger than the show.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-06-2016, 08:21 AM
(07-06-2016 03:16 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Racism is a subset of bigotry, which is the real evil in play. If you're so blind you cannot see that much, hey, enjoy your ignorance. But don't fool yourself. Supporting a bigot is supporting bigotry.

Well I ain't a trump supporter, I just would rather debunk his build the wall, his suing of media who says wrong things, and yes the Muslim ban thing.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-06-2016, 08:25 AM
(07-06-2016 06:52 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 01:06 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  In all honesty, trump has been a fun person to hate on. Kind of like that troublesome POS that's in every reality TV show. I'm almost going to miss it after he loses the election. Or if he wins the election...I'll have to seriously re-evaluate my (barely existant) faith in the American people.

Funny how you say "kind of like" to what he legitimately literally has been for years.

Though I recall there being some black woman everyone hated like that on his show multiple times that always was brought up as one of those characters that become larger than the show.
I've never watched one of his shows before. But I watched a few dating reality TV shows in college (roommate liked them). Seems to be a strategy to include a character that everybody hates and have them last until almost the end.

Perhaps one of these reality TV show writers came up with the script for this round of the pres. election?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
07-06-2016, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 11:39 AM by Chas.)
(06-06-2016 08:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 08:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  He didn't say that and it's not honest to make it appear that be did. No

Fuck off. I'll show the Trumpsters how this shit is done. Despite any evidence to the contrary, you lie, you continue to lie, and you never stop lying.

You're quite the dick today, maybe your medication needs adjusting? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
07-06-2016, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 08:53 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(07-06-2016 08:21 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 03:16 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Racism is a subset of bigotry, which is the real evil in play. If you're so blind you cannot see that much, hey, enjoy your ignorance. But don't fool yourself. Supporting a bigot is supporting bigotry.

Well I ain't a trump supporter, I just would rather debunk his build the wall, his suing of media who says wrong things, and yes the Muslim ban thing.

Been there, done that. Ask Vosur, he'll tell you --but I don't and won't ignore bigotry.

At one point or another, we all have to answer for words we've uttered, Trump is not different -- he does not get a pass.

Especially when his bigotry is designed to win him votes by lengthening the life of what we can all, I think, agree is a societal evil. Every word he says should be thrown right back into his kisser. Cunts like that should always have to face the music somewhere down the line.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post