Trump Truth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2017, 02:18 AM
Trump Truth
The little boy in the White House is so witless he's revealed something not immediately apparent: truth matters to him. Only in a very narrow way, but he's been consistent: when someone ascribes to him a motive that doesn't match his real motives, it so offends him he blares out his true motivations as a rebuke. He doesn't fabricate some false motivation in rebuttal, he declares the real McCoy, I suppose because making something up in that instance wouldn't be trump being true to trump. He of course believes himself beyond the reach of either law or culture (with appalling justification) so that even though his true motives are often repulsive (or self incriminating), getting the way he really feels "out there" takes priority over every other consideration.

He's so consistent in this pattern it should be easily exploited to bring the orange bloated gasbag finally deflated to ground, pierced by his own spears of "the true trump". There's a nice irony in that - I hope certain personages in positions of opportunity catch on and start throwing those spears at him with proper aim.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
06-06-2017, 03:55 AM
RE: Trump Truth
(06-06-2017 02:18 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  He's so consistent in this pattern it should be easily exploited to bring the orange bloated gasbag finally deflated to ground, pierced by his own spears of "the true trump". There's a nice irony in that - I hope certain personages in positions of opportunity catch on and start throwing those spears at him with proper aim.

Sort of like "You can't handle the truth!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post