Trump University Was Textbook Fraud

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2016, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 03:44 PM by Ace.)
Trump University Was Textbook Fraud

if this doesn't hurt his chances of winning the election then his voters need re-education or first-time education, whichever comes first
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Ace's post
03-06-2016, 03:44 PM
RE: Trump University Was Textbook Fraud
You know how the supports are going to respond though.

"Why you picking on him?"

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
03-06-2016, 03:46 PM
I think the NY Attorney General could still charge him with criminal fraud and use the testimony and findings of the civil suit to warrant it. And the NY AG seems to think he will have warrant to indict. Not sure who's gonna go to jail first, but Trump is on a faster track the HillBillary. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-06-2016, 05:14 PM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-06-2016, 05:16 PM
He's a crook.

She's a criminal.

And

You'll vote for one -

For fear of the other winning..............

Douglas Adams was right.....

It's all lizards.............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
03-06-2016, 05:26 PM
(03-06-2016 03:40 PM)Ace Wrote:  

if this doesn't hurt his chances of winning the election then his voters need re-education or first-time education, whichever comes first

So, they should all run and vote for the candidate who's been convicted by the right-wing press of violating various Federal laws? Or, are we ignoring the accusations for the candidate we don't hate as much?

I am convinced that the impending inevitable demise of our society can be traced back to the advent of the fax machine, but the 24-hour news cycle and youtube are major contributing factors.

But, not as big as the fax machine.

Fucking fax machine. Evil_monster

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
03-06-2016, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 05:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-06-2016 05:26 PM)BnW Wrote:  

So, they should all run and vote for the candidate who's been convicted by the right-wing press of violating various Federal laws? Or, are we ignoring the accusations for the candidate we don't hate as much?

I am convinced that the impending inevitable demise of our society can be traced back to the advent of the fax machine, but the 24-hour news cycle and youtube are major contributing factors.

I think you could get a journal article out of that. This journal seems relevant. The Journal of Irreproducible results.

#sigh
03-06-2016, 05:35 PM
My theory on the fax machine?

I've written many a diatribe on that evil device.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
03-06-2016, 06:12 PM
Trump is a fraud all by himself, no wonder everything he touches is a fraud. He's a flim-flam man, would make a great preacher. He's right up there with Joel Osteen.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
04-06-2016, 02:33 PM
(03-06-2016 05:26 PM)BnW Wrote:  

F.A.X - Ferocious.Assimilating.Xenomorph