Trump Wants to Start Building the wall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Trump Wants to Start Building the wall
He plans to start construction asap and increase border patrol as well as lock down on sanctuary cities and deport all the "bad people" and "criminals".

Oh and the Mexican Presdient canceled a meeting with Trump because Trump used twitter to say "if you arent going to pay for the wall we might as well cancel the meeting"

ffs.
wtf is going on?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/po...trump.html
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: Trump Wants to Start Building the wall
Trump is a gringo like no other.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
26-01-2017, 01:05 PM
Trump is using authorization granted by the Secure Fence Act of 2006 to get started on building. This bill passed the house and senate and was signed into law by President Bush.

Senator Hillary R. Clinton and Senator Barack H. Obama voted YES on this bill. So did Chuck Schumer by the way. And Diane Feinstein. https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/r...vote=00262

There should be no opposition to the wall when liberal heroes voted to fund it over 10 years ago.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
26-01-2017, 01:12 PM
(26-01-2017 01:05 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump is using authorization granted by the Secure Fence Act of 2006 to get started on building. This bill passed the house and senate and was signed into law by President Bush.

Senator Hillary R. Clinton and Senator Barack H. Obama voted YES on this bill. So did Chuck Schumer by the way. And Diane Feinstein. https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/r...vote=00262

There should be no opposition to the wall when liberal heroes voted to fund it over 10 years ago.

I didn't vote for it ever. So I'll voice my opposition as I see fit.

And you completely ignored the fact that Trump expects Mexico to pay for it and made an ass of himself over it yet again on Twitter. Such a professional... professional idiot, that is.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
26-01-2017, 01:15 PM
(26-01-2017 01:12 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(26-01-2017 01:05 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump is using authorization granted by the Secure Fence Act of 2006 to get started on building. This bill passed the house and senate and was signed into law by President Bush.

I didn't vote for it ever. So I'll voice my opposition as I see fit.

And you completely ignored the fact that Trump expects Mexico to pay for it and made an ass of himself over it yet again on Twitter. Such a professional... professional idiot, that is.

They should pay for it. They don't stop their people from border jumping.

They will pay for it. That is a fact. Whether through higher tariffs or reduced aid from the federal government, or taxes on money sent to mexico from people here, they will pay for it.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
26-01-2017, 01:19 PM
If that wall is built, taxpayers will pay for it.

[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
26-01-2017, 02:13 PM
The biggest problem as I see it, with "building a wall" -- it ends up making the Mexican cartels richer -- because they're the ones who figure out how to smuggle people in - AT A PROFIT.....

If just any yahoo could walk across the border -- nobody would be willing to pay a coyote $10K to get smuggled in................

What would be money better spent -- is prosecuting those businesses that employ illegal immigrants.....

If there's no demand for illegal labor - the illegals will quit coming.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
26-01-2017, 02:16 PM
(26-01-2017 02:13 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  What would be money better spent -- is prosecuting those businesses that employ illegal immigrants.....

If there's no demand for illegal labor - the illegals will quit coming.

THIS.

I made this point in another thread so I'm glad to see it re-iterated here.

It's a bit of a moot point, however, given that more Mexicans are leaving the US than coming in. Perhaps the wall is to keep the cheap labour in?
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
26-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Trump needs to release his taxes. ASAP.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
26-01-2017, 03:06 PM
(26-01-2017 01:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(26-01-2017 01:12 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I didn't vote for it ever. So I'll voice my opposition as I see fit.

They should pay for it. They don't stop their people from border jumping.

They will pay for it. That is a fact. Whether through higher tariffs or reduced aid from the federal government, or taxes on money sent to mexico from people here, they will pay for it.

Maybe if anyone crossing the border illegally was shot on sight it would discourage others from coming over.
Let them pay with their lives.
Would this be a suitable solution to you?