Trump: We Should Cancel the Elections

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Trump: We Should Cancel the Elections
Trump: 'We should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump'

Quote:Donald Trump suggested canceling the election Thursday and granting himself the presidency.

“What a difference. You know, what a difference this is,” Trump said during a rally in Toledo, Ohio, after comparing his tax plan with Hillary Clinton’s.

“And just thinking to myself right now, we should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump, right? What are we even having it for? What are we having it for?” he asked. “Her policies are so bad. Boy, do we have a big difference.”

Twelve days from Election Day, Trump’s indication that he should be given the White House also comes as he trails Clinton nationally and in a number of key battleground states. Polls also show Clinton is challenging the GOP nominee in Republican strongholds like Arizona, Utah and Texas.

Trump, who has propagated unsubstantiated claims that the election is rigged against him, has also suggested that if he were to lose, he may not concede the election, bucking the tradition of a concession by the loser and a peaceful transfer of power.
Throughout his rally, Trump seemed to gain more confidence as he fed off the crowd’s energy. Less than 10 minutes in, he had called for the “Washington establishment to hear and heed the words I’m about to say.”

“If we win on Nov. 8,” he began, as the crowd roared. “OK. OK. You ready? When we win.”

He acknowledged there was “a lot of good energy” from his supporters and reminded them that he once worked in Ohio, crediting the state for giving him confidence by giving him success before finishing his thought.

“So when,” he continued, pausing for emphasis, “we win, we are going to Washington, D.C., and we are going to drain the swamp.”

I don't even have words at this point...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Shai Hulud's post
27-10-2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Trump: We Should Cancel the Elections
I’m not sure he understands the whole concept of democracy yet or more accurately he doesn’t subscribe to it.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Full Circle's post
27-10-2016, 07:37 PM
(27-10-2016 07:21 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Trump: 'We should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump'

Quote:Donald Trump suggested canceling the election Thursday and granting himself the presidency.

“What a difference. You know, what a difference this is,” Trump said during a rally in Toledo, Ohio, after comparing his tax plan with Hillary Clinton’s.

“And just thinking to myself right now, we should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump, right? What are we even having it for? What are we having it for?” he asked. “Her policies are so bad. Boy, do we have a big difference.”

Twelve days from Election Day, Trump’s indication that he should be given the White House also comes as he trails Clinton nationally and in a number of key battleground states. Polls also show Clinton is challenging the GOP nominee in Republican strongholds like Arizona, Utah and Texas.

Trump, who has propagated unsubstantiated claims that the election is rigged against him, has also suggested that if he were to lose, he may not concede the election, bucking the tradition of a concession by the loser and a peaceful transfer of power.
Throughout his rally, Trump seemed to gain more confidence as he fed off the crowd’s energy. Less than 10 minutes in, he had called for the “Washington establishment to hear and heed the words I’m about to say.”

“If we win on Nov. 8,” he began, as the crowd roared. “OK. OK. You ready? When we win.”

He acknowledged there was “a lot of good energy” from his supporters and reminded them that he once worked in Ohio, crediting the state for giving him confidence by giving him success before finishing his thought.

“So when,” he continued, pausing for emphasis, “we win, we are going to Washington, D.C., and we are going to drain the swamp.”

His whole shtick is what demagogues use prior to a coup to become dictators.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 18 users Like Chas's post
27-10-2016, 07:38 PM
It's good to be the king.
[+] 10 users Like pablo's post
27-10-2016, 07:42 PM
This is the evil clown of the US, not those silly ones in any individual states, that is scaring the rational populace. Facepalm I have serious concerns about the US on the world stage (and here at home, for that matter), viz the status quo. The crazy shit thinks this is a reality TV show, and he has millions of followers who swallow this shit. Huh
[+] 7 users Like Fireball's post
27-10-2016, 07:46 PM
(27-10-2016 07:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 07:21 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Trump: 'We should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump'

Thankfully, enough people will see through it and not elect him, and he won't get appointed to any sort of office once the election is over. Who wants that comb-over in any sort of rational discussion about how to handle anything more than a vulva, just because he can? Facepalm
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
27-10-2016, 07:50 PM
I don't understand why people keep defending his behavior. I really don't get it. He is a megalomaniac, nut-job, hate-filled, gigantic DOUCHECANOE.

I feel like this is some kid of joke...and we're all on the Truman show or something.
[+] 8 users Like ShadowProject's post
27-10-2016, 08:17 PM
(27-10-2016 07:50 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I don't understand why people keep defending his behavior. I really don't get it. He is a megalomaniac, nut-job, hate-filled, gigantic DOUCHECANOE.

I feel like this is some kid of joke...and we're all on the Truman show or something.

Agreed. Now for the important part of your post...DOUCHECANOE? I looked it up and it is a THING Gasp I learn something new everyday I show up to work here.

Thank you for the added vocabulary term.

Directed at Trump.
[Image: i-cant-tell-if-you-are-a-douche-canoe-fu...-66e4b.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
27-10-2016, 08:21 PM
Douchcanoe - when just one douche won't do! lol
27-10-2016, 08:26 PM
(27-10-2016 07:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Exactly! And dictators quickly remove private gun ownership. They want all the power. I don't understand why his followers don't get this.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.