Trump adds women to his economic advisory team

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 10:34 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
Quote: Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has released a second list of economic advisers in less than a week, and this time the names are almost all women.

The advisers include several longtime GOP fundraisers, including Diane Hendricks, co-founder and chairman of ABC Supply in Wisconsin, who was called "America's richest self-made woman" by Forbes magazine.

http://www.npr.org/2016/08/11/489672573/...isory-team

WTF is going on? Has Almighty Trump finally caved into political correctness? What a wimp! This is seriously worrying. I think I'm going to faint. I simply cannot handle this!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 10:31 AM
Maybe the list is sarcastic? How can you determine anything of his actions isn't so.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
12-08-2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Trump adds women to his economic advisory team
He's going to need more than a Hail Mary pass at this point.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-08-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Trump adds women to his economic advisory team
Big whoopty shit, look at the party he is running for, against equal pay and for controlling women's reproductive rights. That is like Caitlyn Jenner voting GOP.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post