Trump admin tells National Park Service to halt tweets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2017, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2017 02:34 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Trump admin tells National Park Service to halt tweets
(21-01-2017 02:26 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 02:16 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Trump now owns every computer used by the Federal Government?

I bet they all have a sticker that reads "U.S. Government Property."

The Parks Service is under executive branch control.

If you went to work, got on your companies official social media platform and sent out a competing companies better sales numbers, would you still have a job?

False analogy, there bucko.
The Federal Government BELONGS to ALL the people, you idiot, not one party.
But thanks for yet again demonstrating your basic anti-American values, Dark Osama Lord.

But speaking of *business*, Dumpy would have been LONG AGO fired from ANY Fortune 500 company for breaking their Personnel Code by the way he talks. He couldn't get hired anywhere.

The truth will out. He has the lowest popularity of any president coming in, in recent memory. People will use their own Twitter accounts, if they have to.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-01-2017, 02:32 PM
(21-01-2017 02:16 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Trump now owns every computer used by the Federal Government?

If you went to work, got on your companies official social media platform and sent out a competing companies better sales numbers, would you still have a job?

So you're comparing competing sales figures to the inguration crowds?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-01-2017, 02:33 PM
The NPS has a policy, from way before Trump came around, to not issue statements about inauguration attendance. So technically this was a rules violation.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
21-01-2017, 02:39 PM
*As if* even ONE person in the entire universe thinks this would have happened if they had been complimentary to the Orange Fool, and it was really about "policy" Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-01-2017, 02:50 PM

How is the Office of the President of the United States of America in competition with the Office of the President of the United States of America?

You're cracking me up! Laugh out load

As the old Englishman, Scotsman, Irishman joke about the stuck guillotine blade goes... "I tink I see da problem."

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-01-2017, 03:12 PM
LOL... Drumpf is such a dickhead. He's just unwittingly initiated the "Streisand Effect".

[Image: barbarastreisand_no_400.jpeg]

Facepalm

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
21-01-2017, 05:05 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-...-his-team/

Moments after Donald Trump became president, the White House’s LGBT rights page disappeared

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Oh, here we go. Surprise news conference by Spicer:

Quote:After a photo comparing the crowd sizes at Trump and Barack Obama’s inaugurations went viral, the new White House press secretary ripped reporters in a statement from the White House Saturday. He did not take questions from reporters.
“The media was engaged in false reporting,” Spicer said. “One, a particular egregious example, was when a reporter falsely tweeted out that bust of MLK Jr. was removed from Oval Office. This was irresponsible and reckless. Secondly, photos of the inauguration proceeding were framed in a way to minimize enormous support that had gathered on the mall.”

Go here and scroll down for the pics comparing the crowds:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/21/sean-s...uguration/

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-01-2017, 05:17 PM
(21-01-2017 02:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I bet somebody got fired. You don't mock your boss on the job with his equipment.

It's not his equipment, it is ours. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
21-01-2017, 05:17 PM
(21-01-2017 05:05 PM)Dom Wrote:  http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-...-his-team/

Moments after Donald Trump became president, the White House’s LGBT rights page disappeared

As disgusted as I am with the Drumpfster and the idiots and assholes who elected him, that may not be quote as draconian as it sounds. The old whitehouse.gov page was moved to obamawhitehouse.gov and they put up just an initial page for the new regime.

I fully expect that we're looking at a YUGE step backward of at least 70 years on civil rights ans a total disaster for environmental issues but the website change isn't all that meaningful.... yet.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/o...e-website/

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP